First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
How did you handle the reservoirs? Was sold on the Rubi steel bumper but this looks pretty slick.
Didnt touch them. They didnt mount to the skids despite everything i read; but i didnt take the time to look. . They are frame mounted so ill either relocate them or fab a steel skid with all the other supercharger stuff im fabricating
Sponsored

shredX

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Had her a few weeks. Added a tri fold cover with bike rack and some 315/70/17 BFG KO2's.

Really want to go 37's, but need to see how it does towing our boat this summer. Pretty sure next mod will be air bags + possible regear. Typically do not tow more than an hour to any of the 3 lakes we go to. Assume with towing that I will have no choice but to regear if I go to 37's.

JT6.jpg

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Test fit of bumper. Didnt do the lights (other than fogs) or winch since it will come off for supercharger install. But wanted to test fit to see what id have to do about the reservoirs. I think ill black out the arb logo too

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club JT6
My TJ has the ARB bumper. Super stout but also very heavy.

Sponsored

KSP938

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Occupation
Trooper
Just got my Mojave and I love it. My question is what is everyone using to clean and condition the leather seats. My previous vehicle I used meguiars product on the leather and it seems not to look very good on the the jeep leather.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Just got my Mojave and I love it. My question is what is everyone using to clean and condition the leather seats. My previous vehicle I used meguiars product on the leather and it seems not to look very good on the the jeep leather.
Meguiars here.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Kurt, when doing my front hitch, I had to pull off the reservoirs off, you might not have to do anything, I did slide them farther towards center of truck on the mount, just to get hose and hose connection little bit more protected, you will be able to fab something very easily if needed.
Bumper looks good, will the winch you are getting be totally enclosed, I will have to check that out.....Jack

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Kurt, when doing my front hitch, I had to pull off the reservoirs off, you might not have to do anything, I did slide them farther towards center of truck on the mount, just to get hose and hose connection little bit more protected, you will be able to fab something very easily if needed.
Bumper looks good, will the winch you are getting be totally enclosed, I will have to check that out.....Jack
The reservoirs are frame mounted. I just need to relocate them up or make a skid.

FD9C88E8-C0AC-42F4-BE14-1254DD3F3980.jpeg

NCLife

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
Does anybody here drive their Mojave Offroad rather hard? Do you guys get a loud bang when you hit the front bump stops?
Yes, however I have the mopar steel front bumper, winch and warn grille guard. I thought it was just me and due to the weight.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Yes, however I have the mopar steel front bumper, winch and warn grille guard. I thought it was just me and due to the weight.
“Pad slap” from the metal bump stops on metal axle....

toflo

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave