First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for this info. So are you driving at speed or just the 5-10 mph limit FL has on their beaches? Thanks
35 MPH speed limit on Cape Hatteras and Carova Beach - unless you are within 300 feet of animals (like wild horses) in which case you are required to slow down to 15 MPH.
Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
What are your wheels? Love the look. My Mojave is still in line to be made. But when it gets here I’m thinking those wheels would look very nice on it. Very nice indeed.
These are Method 704, 17x8.5 0 offset in gloss titanium. I saw another forum member get the very similar 703s in gloss titanium on his sting gray Mojave and loved the look, I was going to copy him but it seemed like everywhere was sold out of the 703s in 5x5 bolt pattern, with long lead times to restock. I was able to find the 704s in stock at Quadratec and scooped them up. I’m glad I went with them, Method makes absolutely beautiful wheels. The 700 series with the bead grip tech is awesome too, I’m confident when I start wheeling harder and airing down that I won’t have any issues down the road. I’ll never do anything where I need to air down to much I need beadlocks, so the bead grips are a great insurance policy for general wheeling air-downs. Competitively light weight too compared to other wheels.

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
These are Method 704, 17x8.5 0 offset in gloss titanium. I saw another forum member get the very similar 703s in gloss titanium on his sting gray Mojave and loved the look, I was going to copy him but it seemed like everywhere was sold out of the 703s in 5x5 bolt pattern, with long lead times to restock. I was able to find the 704s in stock at Quadratec and scooped them up. I’m glad I went with them, Method makes absolutely beautiful wheels. The 700 series with the bead grip tech is awesome too, I’m confident when I start wheeling harder and airing down that I won’t have any issues down the road. I’ll never do anything where I need to air down to much I need beadlocks, so the bead grips are a great insurance policy for general wheeling air-downs. Competitively light weight too compared to other wheels.
Thanks for the info and endorsement. Time to do some shopping! No wait, I'm at work. Can't wait, just look casual and launch a browser window...

Sonoran_Mohavey

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate Development
+1 to Method. Had them on my GMC and actually just ordered a set for the gladiator. 701's on 37's coming to this Mojave next week!

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
2021, Granite Crystal, 35x11.50/17 Toyo OC AT III on 8.5" American Racing ATX Legends. Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs, HR Morimoto Fogs, Oracle LED Wraparound Taillights now, Oracle LED B/up light bumper inserts; Bedrug, B2 Fabrication Moderate muffler exhaust. DRLs turned off. Re-programming with Jscan in progress.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club Mojave on 35s

Sponsored

ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor
2021, Granite Crystal, 35x11.50/17 Toyo OC AT III on 8.5" American Racing ATX Legends. Oracle LED Headlight Bulbs, HR Morimoto Fogs, Oracle LED Wraparound Taillights now, Oracle LED B/up light bumper inserts; Bedrug, B2 Fabrication Moderate muffler exhaust. DRLs turned off. Re-programming with Jscan in progress.
Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club iris
How do you like the B2 Exhaust? I just ordered the aggressive exhaust tonight, if it’s to loud I’ll pick up a dynomax or flow master muffler for it.

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics
Finally got franken-lift on. Mostly metalcloak gamer changer 3.5, but their springs dont work over the Mojave bump stops in front anymore so have Clayton 3.5 springs. Sitting really high, will see if it settles or drops a little when bumper and winch and sliders. 37” tires as well

B6CAA37B-3912-4B80-95E5-46BF63874D7E.jpeg

jay21mojave

First Name
J. T.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Gladiator 2013 JKU Sport '09 Patriot
Occupation
Sales Acct Mgr - OEM Wholesale DLR Group
How do you like the B2 Exhaust? I just ordered the aggressive exhaust tonight, if it’s to loud I’ll pick up a dynomax or flow master muffler for it.
Like it..The Moderate is good for me..neighbor says cannot tell any difference between our '13 JKU with a Dynomax turbo and the JT. the resonate rpm is in the 2k 2.2k range but not offensive. the instructions work well. I'll keep it; but have the OEM in storage should I desire to go back.

ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor
Like it..The Moderate is good for me..neighbor says cannot tell any difference between our '13 JKU with a Dynomax turbo and the JT. the resonate rpm is in the 2k 2.2k range but not offensive. the instructions work well. I'll keep it; but have the OEM in storage should I desire to go back.
Well that’s good to know. I ordered the aggressive one because I figured I could always add to the system vs taking something away from it. I have a dynomax or flowmaster muffler in the Amazon cart on standby!

Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2004 TJ Unlimited
Finally got franken-lift on. Mostly metalcloak gamer changer 3.5, but their springs dont work over the Mojave bump stops in front anymore so have Clayton 3.5 springs. Sitting really high, will see if it settles or drops a little when bumper and winch and sliders. 37” tires as well

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club B6CAA37B-3912-4B80-95E5-46BF63874D7E
What did you do for shock extensions? The only extensions I’ve seen for Mojave are in the AEV kit and Fabtech.

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics

DMNDBK RTLR

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score