First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Police Officer
I'm unable to find light bar options for the Mojave. I was wondering if anyone has figured out why this is or if someone is selling a light bars and/or brackets? I've read the front hood is different which makes it incompatible with stock and Rubicon items.
Sponsored

MHulsey91

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I'm unable to find light bar options for the Mojave. I was wondering if anyone has figured out why this is or if someone is selling a light bars and/or brackets? I've read the front hood is different which makes it incompatible with stock and Rubicon items.
The Mojave hood is taller so they had to raise the wiper cowl as well. Thats why you dont see any brackets for them.

DesertGladiator

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
If you're looking to simply add cowl pods, you'll need spacers. I got some at ACE Hardware and it all works well.

TheGreatCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave Previous: 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2013 Ford Escape

MichiganMojave

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM
Here’s another option to consider instead of mounting something on the hood.
Jeep Gladiator Mojave light bar?? 737CBE01-3752-449D-AF9C-7433B031D861
Jeep Gladiator Mojave light bar?? 10B430BF-C0E1-4DF3-A03F-6EBB6F9CDE80

Sponsored

KX L

First Name
KX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CVO Street Glide; 2022 JT Mojave with 6MT
Occupation
Retired
Colin, As soon as my Mojave comes in I'm putting in the Quadratec Stealth Interior LEDs.
LED Lights

I personally think we absolutely need additional LED lighting but in my opinion most external lights not only look ugly but make noise and decrease gas mileage.

The other option I was considering were the LED lights that flush fit with some of the steel bumpers I've been looking at.

dsmith345

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT Mojave
Occupation
Paramedic
Screenshot_20220427-111335_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored