Sponsored

Mojave on 37s, flat fenders and no lift, thoughts?

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
I'd be really surprised if they measure that big. I have the 37 inch bfg ko2s on my stock rims and they only measure 34.5"...

20201231_115520.jpg
I have a question about those side steps: does their indentation between the doors allow you (or passenger side) to slide your legs down to the ground without stopping on the step itself?

I hope that makes sense - they just look like that was the intention.
Sponsored

Kreinmc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
I have a question about those side steps: does their indentation between the doors allow you (or passenger side) to slide your legs down to the ground without stopping on the step itself?

I hope that makes sense - they just look like that was the intention.
Maybe slightly. I do notice when getting out that it's sort of awkward if I use my left foot and try to use the step as theres not much there to step on. So that does support your thought. I try to use the step a bit to avoid sliding off the seat and prevent wear on the leather. Probably not worth the effort...

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Mohave, '18 Jeep Renegade Trail Hawk
Occupation
Approaching Retirement
Maybe slightly. I do notice when getting out that it's sort of awkward if I use my left foot and try to use the step as theres not much there to step on. So that does support your thought. I try to use the step a bit to avoid sliding off the seat and prevent wear on the leather. Probably not worth the effort...
Thanks - I appreciate your thoughts on that!

Sponsored

RexR

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Restaurant Owner
37s are no problem. I've tried hard to make them rub and haven't been able to yet. These are 12.5 wide and -18 wheel offset.

Jeep Gladiator Mojave on 37s, flat fenders and no lift, thoughts? 20210124_102459
2020 Mojave Gobi - Trying to man up and pull the trigger on 37x12.5x18 on Black Rhino Armory 18"x9.5 w/ -18 in Desert Sand. Do you still love your 37s?

Jhughes

First Name
jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Construction
2020 Mojave Gobi - Trying to man up and pull the trigger on 37x12.5x18 on Black Rhino Armory 18"x9.5 w/ -18 in Desert Sand. Do you still love your 37s?
I absolutely love the look and feel of these on my mojave! They are super quiet on the road and have been amazing in the snow. I have noticed a slight rub on the bumper when turning hard left but the 2.5 lift will correct this I hope.

JBRLLC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2020 GMC 3500 Denali
Occupation
Deal Architect/ Land Guy
Love it!

Sponsored

GladerDadder

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Rugged ridge stubby bumper, fabtech tube fenders, 1.5" terraflex leveling kit (to correct for the front end weight gain of the bumper and wench) no problem fitting 37 inch tires. Also went with a zero offset wheel which got the tires out far enough that they clear lock to lock.

20211118_161626.jpg

corey21rubicon

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Website
core-design.co
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing Manager / Branding Developer
Rugged ridge stubby bumper, fabtech tube fenders, 1.5" terraflex leveling kit (to correct for the front end weight gain of the bumper and wench) no problem fitting 37 inch tires. Also went with a zero offset wheel which got the tires out far enough that they clear lock to lock.

20211118_161626.jpg
What inners are you running? I have ACE front inners but it looks like to instal the fab tech fenders I need to cut off a brace that the ACE inners bolt up to.
Sponsored