First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I have a rubi. Think really hard about going this route. It is my daily driver and expedition vehicle. Leaning towards bfg ko2. But don’twant to lift. I may use wheel spacers. I want to know how your experience has been
Sponsored

Last edited:

jeep671

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon COD MW3
I have Rubi as well. I haven't installed my Clayton 2.5" Overland+ yet. I installed my Toyo Open Country MTR 37x12.5R17 on my new wheels that have 4.5BS and -12 Offset. I've been running on it for almost 2 weeks now with no lift and no Rub and can make U-Turns.

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I have Rubi as well. I haven't installed my Clayton 2.5" Overland+ yet. I installed my Toyo Open Country MTR 37x12.5R17 on my new wheels that have 4.5BS and -12 Offset. I've been running on it for almost 2 weeks now with no lift and no Rub and can make U-Turns.
Any pictures of the 4.5BS and -12 offset from the front/rear. Trying to decide on -12 or + 1.

Going to try the same u til I figure out what route to go on my Mojave.

OP
OP
wanderer

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon GATOR
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Do you notice much power loss?

Sponsored

jeep671

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon and 2012 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon COD MW3
Do you notice much power loss?
Actually, I have not. Then again, I haven't carried or towed anything since I swapped out her shoes. I'm planning to regear to 5.13. I will decide to regear after I take her out trailing and/or towing a trailer. The Gladiators automatic transmission is definitely better than my old 2010 JKU, definitely had to regear when I went to 37". Then again, the 3.8l caravan engine sucked as well. 😉

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I have a rubi. Think really hard about going this route. It is my daily driver and expedition vehicle. Leaning towards bfg ko2. Bu on want to lift. I may use she’ll spacers. I want to know how your experience has been
It will rub the fenders off road unless you add bump stop spacers.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
1.5” leveling kit and 37s. I did not add the bump stop spacers. Just kisses flares off roading when disconnected.

Deleted member 28696

I have a rubi. Think really hard about going this route. It is my daily driver and expedition vehicle. Leaning towards bfg ko2. But don’twant to lift. I may use wheel spacers. I want to know how your experience has been
I have a JTR & ran 37x20s without a lift with no rubbing on Nitto Trail Grappler M/Ts. I did end up lifting it later with a 3-3.5” JKS J-Venture lift & gearing to 5.13s. I think It looked better without the lift but I’m adding more to it. The biggest improvement was the gearing, increased MPGs, proper shifting, regained power etc. this was a necessity.

Sponsored

toyotafreak65

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Mojito!
I just bought a 23 Gladiator Mojave in Punkin w/body color hard top and fenders. I love your set up. What wheels and tires are you running?

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I was able to run 37x13.5 r17 on my Method wheels before I installed my lift.

No rubbing.

RubiNewbCB

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD, 07 Mustang GT, 05 Hoe, 90 Fox body 393W
Occupation
USN Seabee (1994-2021Ret.) / Current status DoD Contractor
Gas or Diesel?

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
1.5” leveling kit and 37s. I did not add the bump stop spacers. Just kisses flares off roading when disconnected.
I added a 2” Rusty’s advanced lift kit, with longer bump stops and kept the leveling kit. Started getting rub on the sway bar up front under flex and still kisses the flares under flex off road - attribute this to more flex.
Sponsored