Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
Hello Everyone,

We strive to be an asset to this community are doing our best to get creative with what we can offer here as a benefit to the Jeep Gladiator Forum. With that being said, we have done some shopping and have come up with the best deal on Mopar Vehicle Protection plans. We will now offer any plan (Maximum Care, Added Care Plus, Powertrain Care Plus, Tire & Wheel, Maintenance) at $50 over dealer cost on any Gladiator! This offer is good for any Gladiator whether it was purchased from our store or another Jeep store. This represents a discount from in-store MSRP pricing of $1500-$2000 on average and is cheaper than any other online retailer.

How do you get this started?

Visit our website www.buymoparwarranty.com

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Stellantis' MVP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you to the dealership for repair

Have another Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $50 over dealer cost as well. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
based on the pricing reported from some bronco members, this deal is legit. Granger was lower than even Flood Ford.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
based on the pricing reported from some bronco members, this deal is legit. Granger was lower than even Flood Ford.
Yes, we should be cheaper than any other online option available. We've done some shopping to make sure. :)

Sponsored

Zybane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Occupation
Military Pilot
I'm about to take delivery, how much of a time window do I need to make the decision? 12K miles/1 year from delivery date?

Painkillerspe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I'm about to take delivery, how much of a time window do I need to make the decision? 12K miles/1 year from delivery date?
Are you planning extensive modifications. A lot of the stuff we add on will void parts of the extended warranty.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
you have the full 3 years 36k miles to sign up for an extended warranty from mopar. However, it will be more expensive after the 1yr 12k miles mark. Also, Mopar reserves the right to change their pricing at any time, and Granger would have to change to match as they are doing this for volume not margin.

So what's your time window? 1yr 12k is safe, but not bulletproof. 3yr/36k if you're more interested in feeling your vehicle out before you invest into it.

Note: warranties are refundable, but I forget the conditions for a full refund so do a little research first. Certain aspects of the extended warranty (like guaranteed first day loaners) do activate even before the 3/36 factory expires, so you don't get the entire bumper to bumper to decide if you want to refund or not and still expect to get your whole nut back.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Are you planning extensive modifications. A lot of the stuff we add on will void parts of the extended warranty.
I know you chose your language carefully, but I wanted to re-iterate your point for those are unaware. Magnusson Moss Warranty Act of 1975 is your friend. They can't invalidate an entire warranty over a modification. They would need to demonstrate that the modified part at the very least contributed to the failure on the warranty claim. No Infotainment claim can be denied because you put a supercharger on your JT.

Caveat here: Mopar specifically asks if your vehicle is lifted before you sign up. If it is lifted prior to signing up, then the vehicle is not eligible (unless it's the mopar 2" installed by a dealer). Now... if you were to lift it after signing the paperwork, that's a different story, but if there were somehow able to demonstrate that you lied on the initial paperwork and the lift was done prior to the warranty being processed, they could invalidate it not for the lift, but failure to disclose the lift thus nullifying the contract.

Sponsored

Pwntiac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
Occupation
software developer
I already have the 7/100k plan but would be interested in bumping to 8/125k. Does anyone know if it’s possible to upgrade plans?

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
I know you chose your language carefully, but I wanted to re-iterate your point for those are unaware. Magnusson Moss Warranty Act of 1975 is your friend. They can't invalidate an entire warranty over a modification. They would need to demonstrate that the modified part at the very least contributed to the failure on the warranty claim. No Infotainment claim can be denied because you put a supercharger on your JT.
I appreciate where you are coming from, and I'm anti-dealer-shenanigans when it comes to warranties. But this offering is not a warranty, it's a service plan. Accordingly there are looser prohibitions when it comes to their ability to void or otherwise not honor it. I'm not trying to fearmonger, and generally I would be comfortable buying such a plan and getting service at many dealers, but it is something for buyers to keep in mind.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer
You have up to 36,000 miles, but there is a surcharge at 12,000 and 24,000 miles. Also we've seen frequent price increases from Mopar, so in this inflationary environment it may make sense to purchase sooner than later.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Occupation
Car Dealer

Caveat here: Mopar specifically asks if your vehicle is lifted before you sign up. If it is lifted prior to signing up, then the vehicle is not eligible (unless it's the mopar 2" installed by a dealer). Now... if you were to lift it after signing the paperwork, that's a different story, but if there were somehow able to demonstrate that you lied on the initial paperwork and the lift was done prior to the warranty being processed, they could invalidate it not for the lift, but failure to disclose the lift thus nullifying the contract.
There is also an optional surcharge to maintain the coverage with a Lift and a surcharge for the lift kit now with mopar.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
There is also an optional surcharge to maintain the coverage with a Lift and a surcharge for the lift kit now with mopar.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that was only dealer-installed mopar lifts.
Sponsored