First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator rubicon ecodiesel
Occupation
RRT
I just upgraded to the MOPAR LED headlights. I have 2021 Mojave and on the plug to the back of the lights has 4 wires. I am still not able to get my halos to come on with the ECRI option for activating halos.
Do you have that 4th cable even on the passenger light? We posted the cable that we had to buy separately to make it work. Mine worked fine once I swapped that cable and had the dealership flash it.
Sponsored

rn.29375

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
ER Registered Nurse
Do you have that 4th cable even on the passenger light? We posted the cable that we had to buy separately to make it work. Mine worked fine once I swapped that cable and had the dealership flash it.
i will check again, but I’m 99% sure both plugs into the back of the headlights were 4 wires.

Druidirvin

First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RRT
i will check again, but I’m 99% sure both plugs into the back of the headlights were 4 wires.
That small cable is located in the passenger side only. If you do have it then you need to tune it properly. The tune is called LPX at the dealership

20B29E27-2D64-434C-A6C6-7724D98018FE.jpeg

rn.29375

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
ER Registered Nurse
I will check it tomorrow as I’ve had to work the past few days. Thanks for the help.

Druidirvin

First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RRT
I will check it tomorrow as I’ve had to work the past few days. Thanks for the help.
No worries let me know and I’ll walk you through.

Sponsored

rn.29375

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
ER Registered Nurse
No worries let me know and I’ll walk you through.
So I just checked the harness all at the plugs the lights and BCM. Wires are all there and connected. Using the ECRI module and still not activating the halos.

OP
OP
FutureOdin

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
FutureOdin - are you still happy with the Bunker headlights? Any chance you have a pic of the beam pattern?
Yep, still happy. I don't have one, but I can take one. I had their other set, which doesn't look like they're being sold anymore, and swapped them out for this set, as the beam pattern was extremely odd.

Rob0ffRoad

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
OP
OP
FutureOdin

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
FutureOdin, by "their other set" did you have these? https://www.amazon.com/BUNKER-INDUS...31bdb&pd_rd_wg=MBhxs&pd_rd_i=B07N1B396Z&psc=1 I kind of like the + DRL versus the circle but will avoid it if that is the one with the strange beam pattern.
Nope--didn't try those. I bought these first: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N19SRQ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And then moved to these after: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QG7W82B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sponsored

Rob0ffRoad

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport

SigArmorer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Public Safety
Quadratec’s answers to inquiries seem to be all over the board; and often incorrect. If they aren’t certain of an answer, they shouldn’t errant information.

trizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Diesel
@FutureOdin @Druidirvin I don't have my Gladiator yet as it's on order. I ordered with halogens figuring it would be cheaper to just upgrade to aftermarket LEDs. My question is, should I order the ebay harness or is 68414409AB the same thing but just wasn't available at the time when you guys did yours? Thanks, I'd rather get them ordered now before my Gladiator arrives.

Druidirvin

First Name
Irvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
RRT
@FutureOdin @Druidirvin I don't have my Gladiator yet as it's on order. I ordered with halogens figuring it would be cheaper to just upgrade to aftermarket LEDs. My question is, should I order the ebay harness or is 68414409AB the same thing but just wasn't available at the time when you guys did yours? Thanks, I'd rather get them ordered now before my Gladiator arrives.
The harness is good only for the OEM led lights. The only purpose it has is for the halogen to work.