Sponsored

Most Detailed Video of JT Ever

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
They are a great YouTube watch; ambitious, knowledgeable, and entertaining. Not afraid to do stupid stuff for our entertainment.

If you get a chance to watch their trip to Holy Cross, that's a great example of what they do. Watch it and you'll quickly figure out if you love them or hate them.
So I might have to retract my previous statement about the annoying part. This weekend was mostly rainy and much of my time was consumed by searching for gladiator videos and watching reviews of JLs. Several times videos of them and their jeep the step child came up. I found myself relying on them and even searching out their videos. They are entertaining Educational and honestly after the initial shock seem like downright good people. I think rather I know if I ran into them on the trail I would happily share a lunchable And a good story with them. These guys seem pretty epic to me And I’m glad they’re part of the jeep community.
Alright, maybe i should watch this Holy Cross video and rewatch the gladiator video and give them another chance. I think i'm slightly jaded because of some disagreement i have in their 5 things i hate about JL video. EH

Wonder how much they make a year from their youtube channel.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I didn’t follow half of that but that is really Kevin from lite bright. He has the same username and has been on the JL forum for awhile.
Lol. Thank you. I took the chance to babble incoherently at people I appreciate, glad they put themselves out there and are rolling with the punches.

cgoodwin0990

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Jeep YJ
Occupation
Adventure Education Programs Director
I'd probably be just as excited if I'd been there for the reveal.
It would've been embarrassing.

Great video. Definitely showcases much more than even some of the jeep sponsored videos. Learned a few things I didn't know for the past few months since release. Thanks!

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Thanks for the compliments everyone and thanks for sharing our video even if you do find my wife annoying. I guess we can’t please everyone.
We are all just salty because we are at our wit's end with this anticipation and waiting. Keep those vids rolling!

Sponsored

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
The Holy Cross video will leave you saying Holy Shit. It’s a super cool video, most entertaining. And co-pilot takes her job of guiding her husband up and down and over and around the huge boulders very seriously.

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Haha. Yes it is me from the YouTube channel. We don’t get paid very much yet but we’re hoping with enough people like yourselves will continue to subscribe to the channel and share the vids with friends and family we can continue to make fun and new videos.
Just want to thank everyone for the kind words and support with watching and subscribing to the channel. We love jeeping and making videos all over the world for all to enjoy and to inspire more people to enjoy life!

KAC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee KL
Hey Kevin.

When I first saw you guys on Youtube, I immediately thought that it was just some random Jeep guy with a pretty wife who was going to use her looks to get clicks.

I then began to watch your videos and came to a completely different opinion. You guys are big motoring/Jeep fans, and once you got over some initial nervousness on camera, you come across great. You're a really good driver and Brit knows her crap when it comes to spotting and getting across your mutual enjoyment of what you're doing.

You guys are great ambassadors for Jeep and for your sponsors, and I hope to shake your hand when you're here on the East Coast. Thanks very much for the information and for the entertainment.

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Hey Kevin.

When I first saw you guys on Youtube, I immediately thought that it was just some random Jeep guy with a pretty wife who was going to use her looks to get clicks.

I then began to watch your videos and came to a completely different opinion. You guys are big motoring/Jeep fans, and once you got over some initial nervousness on camera, you come across great. You're a really good driver and Brit knows her crap when it comes to spotting and getting across your mutual enjoyment of what you're doing.

You guys are great ambassadors for Jeep and for your sponsors, and I hope to shake your hand when you're here on the East Coast. Thanks very much for the information and for the entertainment.
WOW! Thanks for the compliment :)
Hope to meet you as well.

Reactions: KAC

Phantom

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 TJ, 97 Ram Cummins, 13 Rally Fighter
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Alright, maybe i should watch this Holy Cross video and rewatch the gladiator video and give them another chance. I think i'm slightly jaded because of some disagreement i have in their 5 things i hate about JL video.
That is a very fair disagreement. When that video came out a lot of people were pretty upset about it. I won't fault anybody for being on either side of the fence, even knowing that Kevin is in this thread. (Hi Kevin! Great videos!) It had honest criticism of honest problems and I think you can criticize something while still being a fan of it, I think that means your criticism and your fandom is even stronger. But a lot of people got pretty upset because the problems they mentioned either weren't a big deal to them, or they have their own ways of going around those problems and didn't see them as problems.

Either way, the video was a lightning rod for a lot of people and I don't think you should apologize for feeling the same way.

I don't own a JL so I got to just sit back and see both sides of it. But, if i may, it's like when Kendrick Lamar came out and called himself the "King of New York" and inspired a hundred response tracks by the biggest rappers, when they came out with the 5 Things video and a hundred responses came out from YouTube Jeep channels, it was pretty evident that they were onto something and had a good voice to say it with.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Either way, the video was a lightning rod for a lot of people and I don't think you should apologize for feeling the same way.
True, but saying she sounds annoying, because of the 5 things video, when i really just didn't give them a fair chance isn't quite fair. lol Caught me on a bad day. :whew:

So that's why i'll give those 2 videos a look. I saw the video where they dinged up their Wrangler, was that the Holy Cross one?

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and definitely entitled to a bad day. You can’t hsve thin skin in this game. We appreciate all feedback both positive and negative. Negative doesn’t mean rude or belittling but actual feedback. We will hopefully continue to make people happy and smile and argue. Lol

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I first caught them because of the Hate video. Quickly realized they were purposefully nitpicking and truly loved their Jeep.

And gained a lot of respect because they truly beat the tar out of a brand new JL.

That's dedication to your art.

OP
OP
bangolia

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I first caught them because of the Hate video. Quickly realized they were purposefully nitpicking and truly loved their Jeep.

And gained a lot of respect because they truly beat the tar out of a brand new JL.

That's dedication to your art.
I believe it’s best the living tar out of it.
Sponsored