Music in your Gladiator

dfwxjer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 dr JKRX, Navigator L, 63 Impala SS, Lexus CT200h
A lot of overlap there with some of my stuff - especially the last 3, Steely Dan and some Fleetwood Mac (for some reason I prefer their earlier stuff)

I also think that for quite a few Jeep owners (tongue in cheek here, ok) this song is appropriate -

Another great Jeep tune :rock:
Sponsored

XraytecH

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Xraytech
Vehicle Showcase
Music of The Spoken Word, so Mostly Podcasts.

Once and a while when I've exhausted all my Podcast options, I'll stream currents hits on Sirius XM radio.

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Steve Winwood, Fleetwood Mac, Steely Dan, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Steve Miller, Robert Palmer, Dire Straits...
My brother's wife asked him several years ago who Steely Dan was. He told her it was some guy who went to high school with a guy named Fleetwod Mac. Not sure if she ever figured it out or not.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
My brother's wife asked him several years ago who Steely Dan was. He told her it was some guy who went to high school with a guy named Fleetwod Mac. Not sure if she ever figured it out or not.
Do you REALLY want to tell her what the name Steely Dan came from?

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
This whole thread took a seriously good turn. Bela Fleck mention? Makes me think of Sam Bush et al. If somebody goes all Chris Ledoux, we might have to add blue grass and garth channel on sirius

There are some roads that drive different with this here narrating the way...

sce2aux

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Tax Nerd
This whole thread took a seriously good turn. Bela Fleck mention? Makes me think of Sam Bush et al. If somebody goes all Chris Ledoux, we might have to add blue grass and garth channel on sirius

There are some roads that drive different with this here narrating the way...

Check out Béla’s new bluegrass album (the one I mentioned), if you haven’t already. That band from the Opry video you posted - Bush, Duncan, Douglas, Sutton - is on most of the tracks, along with guest appearances by Billy Strings, Molly Tuttle, David Grisman, Sierra Hull, and more. It’s good to hear Béla play straightahead bluegrass again, and with a murderer’s row of grassers. Excellent driving music, too!

Arisdocjk

First Name
Aris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Optometrist
Listening to We Came As Romans and Memphis May Fire. They have both released some great new songs in the past month.

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Nah. She and I enjoy picking at each other. I'm gonna save that one for a really good occasion. Like a family reunion where I have a lot of witnesses.

Sponsored

Lynn_F

First Name
Lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, the joy is in the truck not in music.

Also, the J.O.Y is the first initial of myself, my wife, and my kid.
I apologize if you were offended by my joke...they don't always translate on a forum. Here's another attempt - I can't imagine you derive much joy from driving your truck (with your wife and kid) with no music help drown out the noise inside the cabin.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I apologize if you were offended by my joke...they don't always translate on a forum. Here's another attempt - I can't imagine you derive much joy from driving your truck (with your wife and kid) with no music help drown out the noise inside the cabin.
With my grandson, it's either listen to his 8 year old attempts at jokes (no radio) or his attempts at sing alongs, or asking "what's that mean" about song lyrics (radio on).
3 years ago I made the mistake of showing him the video of the cat rave to the meow mix song. Oh, boy - meow meow meow meow for an hour.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
my exact thought when I saw it also. Funnier when he didnt get it. Its all good. This is the music thread. You want to offend someone for real you have to bring up ESS...

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Gene Ess?
Sponsored