Sponsored

MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

NightHawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 Limited, TBD Gladiator
FYI for anyone in the west, mine shipped 1/10 with a dealer eta of 2/4 to Phoenix, AZ
Sponsored

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
Call me cynical, or ehatever, but is possible they damaged or sold it and lied to you and ordered a replacement truck? Just a thought. Have you checked your vin recently?
What do you mean by "checked my vin?" My VIN was on my initial order and it does show it was delivered. I'm not sure if there's a way to check and see if it was sold or not.

I initially thought it was a game to push the sale to 2022 for quota reasons, but it's clearly not that. They'd have a hard time explaining it to me now since I have the vin from the original one. I added it to my insurance the day I was supposed to pick it up (and had to call yesterday to have it taken off because I didn't want to waste more money).

Jeep Customer Care is thus far the worst. I still haven't spoken to my actual case manager. The social media person said someone would contact me within 48 hours....no call back. I'm about to buy a share of Stellantis stock just so I can complain to their investor relations group.

X-387

First Name
Jeffrey Heilige
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda cx9 Jeep JT
Occupation
Ip Engineer
What do you mean by "checked my vin?" My VIN was on my initial order and it does show it was delivered. I'm not sure if there's a way to check and see if it was sold or not.

I initially thought it was a game to push the sale to 2022 for quota reasons, but it's clearly not that. They'd have a hard time explaining it to me now since I have the vin from the original one. I added it to my insurance the day I was supposed to pick it up (and had to call yesterday to have it taken off because I didn't want to waste more money).

Jeep Customer Care is thus far the worst. I still haven't spoken to my actual case manager. The social media person said someone would contact me within 48 hours....no call back. I'm about to buy a share of Stellantis stock just so I can complain to their investor relations group.
Have you gone to the dealer or is that to far to travel to ask status in person? I meant exactly as you said, does your vin show up anywhere else. Just awefully sad to keep you on the hook like this with no info. Did the dealer offer any other options?

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Well it's some kind of miracle, but my JT is right on the schedule originally quoted; build finished today and it's ready to ship. I have no idea what the method to their scheduling is, but I am thankful. JTR with most options aside from the color-matched top.

andrewdoesit

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Occupation
Sales
Got updated to vehicle is built and waiting for shipping, but not ETA. Man this is tough. Good practice though since we want to build our next house. Ha!

Sponsored

NUcat

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD on order
😎 My build has finally started…
Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? ACAAA389-06E0-4774-BD96-23CC83EA2303

Sponsored

bbowsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mojave JT
The wait is over, picked up this morning. Loving it already, it looks even better than I thought it would and so much fun to drive! Not to mention the kids love it. Snow in the forecast tomorrow, can't wait to go out and play.

2022 Sting Grey Mojave Manual
Ordered 10-15-21
Delivered 1-15-22

20220115_165545.jpg

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
The wait is over, picked up this morning. Loving it already, it looks even better than I thought it would and so much fun to drive! Not to mention the kids love it. Snow in the forecast tomorrow, can't wait to go out and play.

2022 Sting Grey Mojave Manual
Ordered 10-15-21
Delivered 1-15-22

Jeep Gladiator MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1? 20220115_165545
Great looking rig! (but I’m biased - I have a twin to it headed my way) Enjoy the snow!!

bbowsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mojave JT
Great looking rig! (but I’m biased - I have a twin to it headed my way) Enjoy the snow!!
Hope yours arrives soon! The wait was much more difficult than I thought it would be, I had no problem until I knew it was built and shipped. At that point, I just wanted it but unfortunately it took over 4 weeks to travel from Toledo to Pennsylvania. Those last 4 weeks drove me crazy.

kad's_Glad

First Name
Rufus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mojave - Sting Gray
Occupation
Retired
Hope yours arrives soon! The wait was much more difficult than I thought it would be, I had no problem until I knew it was built and shipped. At that point, I just wanted it but unfortunately it took over 4 weeks to travel from Toledo to Pennsylvania. Those last 4 weeks drove me crazy.
I feel the same way. When I ordered my JKU I wasn’t tracking it so the wait didn’t seem that long. Now it just seems like eternity.
Sponsored