MY22 Only - Anyone moved to D1?

pokey02

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Punk'n, 2020 JCW, 2022 JTRD Hydro Blue
Has anyone who ordered the front camera option started their build?
Yes, it's part of my build. I ordered a JTRD and is currently in the inspection phase. Due to ship on or around 12/4

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Just called and spoke with Jeep about incentives. She said there are not any incentives or rebates on the 22 gladiators as of now or this month :(. I was able to get the friends and family discount which is a whopping 1% off dealer invoice and I also got the first responder discount which is 500. So a total of 1k off not terrible but nothing like it used to be.

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator & 2018 JKU
Occupation
Project Manager
Ordered 11/3 - Sarge Green Sport S Max Tow
AS of today"I am showing that your Gladiator order is in the build stage currently in the frame part of the build."
It's progress

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS

Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2021 BMW M2, 2012 Monster 1100evo
Occupation
Business Intelligence
Just called and spoke with Jeep about incentives. She said there are not any incentives or rebates on the 22 gladiators as of now or this month :(. I was able to get the friends and family discount which is a whopping 1% off dealer invoice and I also got the first responder discount which is 500. So a total of 1k off not terrible but nothing like it used to be.
I straight up made a spreadsheet and asked for 6% off invoice + $500 off with my dealer when I ordered. The deal was on, as long as I finance with them at the dealership. If their rate is terrible I'll just refi or pay it off.

Maybe that's why my build is taking so long lol!

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Holy sh*t, boys and girls... I almost had a heart attack just now.

I reached out to JC just to *see* if my build made it out of paint... first off, the rep went silent for like 5 minutes. Then he came back with a "Sorry, I got distracted..." message. Then I get the cut/paste of the typical D1 message "all parts have been gathered... blah blah". I responded and said "that's strange, I was told earlier I was in Paint".... he then replies with "is there anything else I can help you with?" and I reply "well, can you explain how I went from Paint to not even being built?" ... he pastes the "thank you for contacting Jeep..." and he hung up the chat before I could even save a copy!!!! :punch:

Needless to say, I did the survey at the end and expressed my displeasure...

Luckily, my sales rep literally got back to me (from this morning) about 5 minutes after my chat and told me I was indeed in Paint.

W
T
F
?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 11/3 - Sarge Green Sport S Max Tow
AS of today"I am showing that your Gladiator order is in the build stage currently in the frame part of the build."
It's progress
Congrats!

You should add your details to the build tracker: 2022 JT Build Tracker. This will help future orders to get an idea of how long the process is taking, etc.

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
he pastes the "thank you for contacting Jeep..." and he hung up the chat before I could even save a copy!!!! :punch:

We are definitely wearing out our welcome with them. Maybe they are being asked to lock it down?

As for you MR. @Nomad1 Coming from a 10/13 S ED, You can take your rapidly skipping the line comments elsewere /s. I really do think these builds spin the wheel....

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
1% off dealer invoice is still around 6% off MSRP so it isn't horrible. But yeah I was able to get 6.4% below invoice with affiliate discount and financing through them also. And I'll refinance if it's a bad rate too.

Sponsored

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
1% off dealer invoice is still around 6% off MSRP so it isn't horrible. But yeah I was able to get 6.4% below invoice with affiliate discount and financing through them also. And I'll refinance if it's a bad rate too.
Haha I like your math but can you explain how that's the same? For me dealer invoice is like $55,500 and msrp for me is like $58,560 so I figured its just 1% of $55,500 which is like $550 off... not being smart I'm just not sure if I am missing something.

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Haha I like your math but can you explain how that's the same? For me dealer invoice is like $55,500 and msrp for me is like $58,560 so I figured its just 1% of $55,500 which is like $550 off... not being smart I'm just not sure if I am missing something.
Yes $58,560 MSRP minus 6% is $55,046. So almost $3500 off MSRP.
Mine was almost 12% under invoice, but I had to go to one of the big dog dealers.

Last edited:

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Yes $58,560 MSRP minus 6% is $55,046. So almost $3500 off MSRP.
Mine was almost 12% under invoice, but I had to go to one of the big dig dealers.
So that means I am paying the invoice price minus 1%? I thought it was just like 58k minus the 550

Gvellas

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
So that means I am paying the invoice price minus 1%? I thought it was just like 58k minus the 550
Yes if the deal you made was for 1% below invoice, then you will be paying the invoice price minus 1%