2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS

Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
Interestingly on the build sheet it says it has two battery’s one is an aux battery. I had no idea but thats awesome and something I was wanting to do aftermarket

Sponsored

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
Interestingly on the build sheet it says it has two battery’s one is an aux battery. I had no idea but thats awesome and something I was wanting to do aftermarket
Don't get too excited... the AUX battery is for the ESS function. It's a small battery hidden under the main battery.

DesertJTR

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I've been watching the forums for a few months so I guess it's about time I stopped being the creeper in the corner...

My dealership has been worthless when I ask for updates so I only have info from Jeep Chat and no dates but my JT is apparently built and "shipped to storage" so I'm hoping it will ship soon!

Rubicon Gas A/T
Date Ordered: 15 OCT
Dealership Location: Las Vegas, NV

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Ordered my Sport S Diesel on 10/11 from Chapman. Per e-mail with them, I'm D1 with an estimated ship date of 12/10.
Was this your first ship date or was it delayed, Reason I ask is mine 2 weeks ago was 12/8 despite us having similar builds. I think you are right, ours will be on the same truck and if so, Mine was pushed back 😢
You both ordered from Chapman? Ugh god @CeeBee513. I hope these fools aren’t holding ours up from being shipped. Hahaha jk!!

Sponsored

CeeBee513

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Grand Cherokee, '91 3000GT VR4
Occupation
Engineer
You both ordered from Chapman? Ugh god @CeeBee513. I hope these fools aren’t holding ours up from being shipped. Hahaha jk!!
Haha, the downside is that they probably are. I guess the plus side is I actually did not expect things to move this quickly. I was originally thinking I would be happy to get it by late January.

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
Was this your first ship date or was it delayed, Reason I ask is mine 2 weeks ago was 12/8 despite us having similar builds. I think you are right, ours will be on the same truck and if so, Mine was pushed back 😢
Yep. First time I have inquired with them about a date. It’s totally possible I had an earlier one, just never asked.

nas4a

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport S Diesel
Haha, the downside is that they probably are. I guess the plus side is I actually did not expect things to move this quickly. I was originally thinking I would be happy to get it by late January.
When I first ordered I was totally resigned to not getting it till mid-Q1 2022. Told my wife there was no way it came before Jan 1. Now I’m on here every day getting impatient about a date months earlier than I expected originally. I’ve already got thousands of dollars worth of mods in my shed too…

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I'm sorry if that's true lol saw the good deal and hopped on it.

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm sorry if that's true lol saw the good deal and hopped on it.
Im just happy we are getting them this quickly knock on wood. My buddy ordered a f150 in April and didn’t get it till 2nd week of November. Imagine how bronco owners feel.
Sponsored