Chesapeakejeep

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj
My build was 56,119 and I'm paying 49,820
Oh awesome! That wasnt apart of the original deal. I just found out today a friend was willing to give me a code and also the gladiators just became available for friends and family discount as of today.
Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Holy sh*t, boys and girls... I almost had a heart attack just now.

I reached out to JC just to *see* if my build made it out of paint... first off, the rep went silent for like 5 minutes. Then he came back with a "Sorry, I got distracted..." message. Then I get the cut/paste of the typical D1 message "all parts have been gathered... blah blah". I responded and said "that's strange, I was told earlier I was in Paint".... he then replies with "is there anything else I can help you with?" and I reply "well, can you explain how I went from Paint to not even being built?" ... he pastes the "thank you for contacting Jeep..." and he hung up the chat before I could even save a copy!!!! :punch:

Needless to say, I did the survey at the end and expressed my displeasure...

Luckily, my sales rep literally got back to me (from this morning) about 5 minutes after my chat and told me I was indeed in Paint.

W
T
F
?
Do you remember the name of your rep from the chat? I had a similar instance today.

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator & 2018 JKU
Occupation
Project Manager

19Delta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built JKUR to an F150 FX4, to my 2022 Mojave!
I added my Jeep to the tracker, not sure if it saved
I see you are added, but it does not show what model, engine, etc.

Nomad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator & 2018 JKU
Occupation
Project Manager

Sponsored

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
Just called and spoke with Jeep about incentives. She said there are not any incentives or rebates on the 22 gladiators as of now or this month :(. I was able to get the friends and family discount which is a whopping 1% off dealer invoice and I also got the first responder discount which is 500. So a total of 1k off not terrible but nothing like it used to be.
What trim did you get? Is first responder applicable to Mojave’s?

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR, '08 JKUX, '08 JKUS
OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Oh awesome! That wasnt apart of the original deal. I just found out today a friend was willing to give me a code and also the gladiators just became available for friends and family discount as of today.
I only went with the affiliate discount. $56,640 is MSRP, Inv is $53,683... I paid $53,165.

Sponsored

87chief

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 XJ - 22 JT
Occupation
Caterpillar Parts Manager
of course after seeing all of this i knee jerk and decide to finally ask the dealer to do something. they've been less than helpful thus far so i've been avoiding it.
i finally email them and the guy i've been working with is on vacation till 12/9

-smacks self in face with shovel- (sorry there is no emoji for this)

OP
OP
OHJeeper

OHJeeper

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Would love to be a friend too. :) That is consistent with the Chrysler employee pricing. Good saving. Congrats.
You can get the same using the Tread Lightly affiliate program. I registered for it, then realized my employer is an affiliate :facepalm:

But, I also got a $100 coupon from BFG and a $100 coupon from Discount tire, which can BOTH be used at the same time (and I'm getting 35" KO2's). So, that paid for the membership twofold.

And a sorta-cool t-shirt and sticker

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
My guys name was Matthew. One word answers, and worded everything differently. So I started another chat and this person said if all goes as planned it should be at the dealer by the 15th. Why hasn’t anyone else on Jeep chat been able to give me a date? I don’t believe the 15th at all, everyone is so random and inconsistent on there. They are all prob working remotely, on the couch, and watching tv. Some reply so fast and others I have sat for 5 min at a time.
Sponsored