Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing - Planning & Research
Yeah I’m not sure if it’s extreme terrain or usps who’s at fault but I’m pretty dissatisfied, may not do any dealings with ExtremeTerrain anymore anyways, just more worried it was delivered somewhere else and it won’t ever be recovered
Don’t blame extreme terrain for UPS mess up
Sponsored

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
So I ordered a taser jl when I ordered my lift and lug nuts since I had 35s on aftermarket wheels from my
Jk, supposed to be here Thursday said it was delivered in the next town over no sign of package anywhere went to post office Friday and they said person was not familiar with the area, asked my neighbors still nothing and it’s Sunday I contacted ExtremeTerrain on the matter who I bought it through just so very frustrated on the money I spent especially since it was ups surepost and had it not transferred to usps wouldn’t had this issue and woulda had it Wednesday, has anyone else had an experience like this and how did you handle it? Thanks
I had something similar happen with etrailer.com...

I ordered a $600 weight distribution hitch and etrailer.com shipped it through UPS. It was supposed to be at my house in 3 days. After 5 business I called to inquire because it had been “out for delivery” for now the third day! I called UPS and they couldn’t figure out where it was... only that it was at a facility in my town and never made it to the truck(s). They blamed it on COVID. After calling 2 more days UPS launched an investigation, which said could take up to 8 business days! I called etrailer and they said their hands were tied, that it wasn’t their fault because they shipped it. They wouldn't send me another without me paying full price for a second.

I ended up buying one from another company... no issues. Had it in 2 business days.

Fast forward ... after calling 3 times a week, etrailer.com finally credited my account after 33 days!!!!! I will never order from them again!!! This was a $900 total order. If I didn’t have the cash on hand to buy another from someone else I woulda been screwed. My $600 was held ransom for over a month!! Never will buy from them again....

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I’ve had so many similar problems with my USPS. Some packages were never delivered, delivered empty (yeah), or delivered to the wrong house. Most everyone had been helpful when mistakes happen, but it’s obvious they have some worthless thieves and straight up dumbasses working for them. When you’re handling peoples’ property and playing with their money that shit is unacceptable.

If I have the option I will choose UPS or FEDEX every time I order something.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I’ve had so many similar problems with my USPS. Some packages were never delivered, delivered empty (yeah), or delivered to the wrong house. Most everyone had been helpful when mistakes happen, but it’s obvious they have some worthless thieves and straight up dumbasses working for them. When you’re handling peoples’ property and playing with their money that shit is unacceptable.

If I have the option I will choose UPS or FEDEX every time I order something.
They all screw up. FedEx is driving my front shocks around right now somewhere in Memphis. The shocks were supposed to be at my house 2 days ago, and I live 350 miles from Memphis...
Sponsored