First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Yeah I think I might have better luck selling locally.
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Dang. Well if you ever come out to Vegas, Iā€™ll buy the first round and buy those lights from you.
No worries........I have some other mods in the work first.

But I have no problem shipping

Sponsored

bbelew

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
So I am new to this group and have a question about light bars and pod lights. My question is can I tie my light bar into my high beams and have them come on only when my high beams are on. I have limited experience with wiring, but feel like there is a way.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
So I am new to this group and have a question about light bars and pod lights. My question is can I tie my light bar into my high beams and have them come on only when my high beams are on. I have limited experience with wiring, but feel like there is a way.
Yes, it's easily done. I have led pods in my mirrors and my light bar hooked to my high beams thru a relay.

JRobes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2004 WJ Overland
Occupation
Enginerd
Please go to the main forum page (link below) and click the "Post Thread" button to start a new thread. By asking your question as a reply in this thread you're derailing the discussion of this thread's topic.

I'd also recommend you use the search function as this is a very commonly asked thing with many threads/responses explaining how to do it.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
Got mine installed today and everything worked great until I started it. Lights go haywire and donā€™t work. I have 2 codes per jscan. Any ideas?
Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics BA0BCD58-C6D6-4EB3-B0EE-5E84C8C0A34B

Sponsored

EddyArnold

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD | 88 300zx | 97 XJ
Occupation
TheCyber
Got mine installed today and everything worked great until I started it. Lights go haywire and donā€™t work. I have 2 codes per jscan. Any ideas?
Did you have halogens before? Did you use jscan/tazer to change them to LED? Then instructions say you don't have to, but that's the only way I got mine to stop blinking...

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Jeep Gladiator NEW! Elite Series JL Wrangler & JT Gladiator LED Headlights from Diode Dynamics BA0BCD58-C6D6-4EB3-B0EE-5E84C8C0A34B
What is happening when you start it ?

And also as I was typing someone mentioned making sure your halogen equipped JT is set to LED.

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
Apparently it didnā€™t like that I have led bulbs in front turn signals. Changed that setting and got turn signals and still no headlights. Changed headlights back to non led and everything started working. šŸ˜ I do have auto start stop not ready and warning light on. Iā€™ll worry about that tomorrow.

rconkin

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Chemical Operator
I didnā€™t unplug ASS. I had turned it off until I found out that it only disabled remote start. Turn it back on today.
Sponsored