New FabTech Mojave Lift Available

Stylinhonda

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Sweet! I’ve seen some kits pieced together but not a full kit yet.

Waiting to See if Clayton Off-road comes out with anything!

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Damn. Only 35’s? I thought Mojave had high clearance fenders and 37’s would fit.

still. This is the best option for us Mojave’ers right now. Drag link flip. Rear geometry correction. Specific shock mounts. Well done fabtech

1herm4

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Damn. Only 35’s? I thought Mojave had high clearance fenders and 37’s would fit.

still. This is the best option for us Mojave’ers right now. Drag link flip. Rear geometry correction. Specific shock mounts. Well done fabtech
I'm sure you can fit 37" tires. Correct Wheel offset and maybe some fender massaging.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I'm sure you can fit 37" tires. Correct Wheel offset and maybe some fender massaging.
yeah. I guess my question mark came from thinking we had the same high clearance fenders as Rubicon...is that not accurate? But I agree...i'd expect 37's to fit.

Sponsored

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sweet! I’ve seen some kits pieced together but not a full kit yet.

Waiting to See if Clayton Off-road comes out with anything!
In looking this kit over it appears the main piece that makes it Mojave specific is the inclusion of shock extensions. Pretty much any kit on the market including ours would work perfectly on a Mojave Gladiator as the suspension or weight of the vehicle isn't really that different, and all you would need to add is some sort of shock extensions or a new set of shocks entirely!

DirtGadgets

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Carpenter/Fabricator/Software Developer
Vehicle Showcase
37" Tires fit with this kit. Click the Tires & Wheels tab.

Jeep Gladiator New FabTech Mojave Lift Available Fabtech-Tires-Wheels-Tab

I'm taking a serious look at this kit. Would happily be a guinea pig to install this kit if Fabtech was interested in furnishing one to me. Would post pics, videos, etc. so the community can see it. :)

hydrojt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator
I would recommend everyone to stay away from Fabtech "kits" I unfortunately installed their 3"sport kit on my 21 JT . The passenger spring is so warped. That it hits the jounce stop mount and the bump stop extension included with the kit . According to fabtech. This is perfectly normal and they WILL NOT stand behind their product. I have installed an adjustable track bar, re centred the axle and also added anti tilt pads. No real change in the spring warp .here's some before and after pics . Drivers side spring sits as it should
Jeep Gladiator New FabTech Mojave Lift Available 20201120_151351
Jeep Gladiator New FabTech Mojave Lift Available 20201123_112238
Jeep Gladiator New FabTech Mojave Lift Available 20201120_151351
Jeep Gladiator New FabTech Mojave Lift Available 20201123_112238

MoparToYou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I don't think I would be happy with that either.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
In looking this kit over it appears the main piece that makes it Mojave specific is the inclusion of shock extensions. Pretty much any kit on the market including ours would work perfectly on a Mojave Gladiator as the suspension or weight of the vehicle isn't really that different, and all you would need to add is some sort of shock extensions or a new set of shocks entirely!
i think the shock mounts on the mojave are different and require unique shock extensions. If i understand correctly, the dimensions along the y axis are different.

1herm4

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Dont mean to high jack this thread but look at the bottom spring perch compared to the really bad bowed spring. Also using a stock track bar. Just get a new correction pad perch. Mopar lift and some higher end EVO kits have spring bow issues although not as bad as whats been pictured here.

Jlmckinney

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Lineman
i think the shock mounts on the mojave are different and require unique shock extensions. If i understand correctly, the dimensions along the y axis are different.
The shocks use much larger hardware for attachment
Sponsored