Sponsored

New Favorite Detailing Product

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm a guy that is always taking care of my vehicles. My motto is "if I'm not driving it, I'm wiping it". I've tried literally every (and I mean every) detailing product on the market over the years, but I hit on one yesterday that's hands-down the best I've ever used short of a full clay bar/ceramic treatment. I picked-up a bottle of Lucas' Slick-Mist and detailed the entire vehicle with it. It made the exterior superbly shiny and smooth. There were absolutely NO streaks left behind (did it in the shade on a dry vehicle) and it was as easy as spray and wipe. I used it on the windshield and interior and it made everything look amazing. It left no slick or greasy film on the interior like other products I've used, it just made the dash and doors look deeper in color and removed all prints and scratches. It's really the only detailing product needed for the entire vehicle. I'm not affiliated with Lucas in any way, but in being so particular about my vehicles, I just wanted to share my experience with others who have my same affliction. To quote a popular commercial, " I put that $hit on everything!" Couple of pics attached.

Jeep1.jpg

Jeep2.jpg

Jeep3.jpg

Jeep4.jpg
Sponsored

JackalopeSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
looks good, I will have to check it out. I have been using the 303 nano graphene spray and the 303 interior protectant on the leather and plastics. Been really happy with the 303 but always looking for something better

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
You used the same bottle for inside and out?

Did you use the interior or exterior stuff?

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
It looks great and thanks for the recommendation.

Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Thanks, just ordered some

OP
OP
Rainman519

Rainman519

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Here's the stuff I used for both interior and exterior. I also took a shot and cleaned our stainless steel refrigerator with it and it removed all the fingerprints etc. Wife loves it, so I guess I can buy as much of this as I want. :)

Jeep Gladiator New Favorite Detailing Product Slick Mist

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
Here's the stuff I used for both interior and exterior. I also took a shot and cleaned our stainless steel refrigerator with it and it removed all the fingerprints etc. Wife loves it, so I guess I can buy as much of this as I want. :)

Jeep Gladiator New Favorite Detailing Product Slick Mist
Thanks, I just ordered some.

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Does it do anything to hide or otherwise conceal pinstripes from branches or light scratching from shrubs on trail runs?

Sponsored

Blaven21

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator willys
I used that until I found the turtle wax hybrid solutions line. Other than chemical guys products, this is the only other stuff I use.

Screenshot_20210902-123943.jpg

Screenshot_20210902-123926.jpg

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Folks.
The OP is the kind of Obsessive Compulsive wack job that we all need to just piggyback off of.

My vehicle hasn't been as clean as his jeep since the day I bought it. I'm going to buy it without thinking since if it comes with Rainman's seal of approval, its probably far in excess of what I need.

;-)

Rainman - I make the OCD comments as a sincere compliment. My cars get waxed once per yer and run through a car wash in the interim.

Teamhoyt1

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Career Firefighter
Just ordered 1, thanks

Fastwake

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I have been using Lucas for many many years and love it. If you go to Walmart you will pay $7.47 per bottle that is if I have not bought them out before you get there.
Sponsored