First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Hey all! I am new the Jeep Gladiator. I bought a used 2020 Overland. I went to work yesterday and everything was fine. I came out 8 hours later and almost half the screen was white out. I stopped and started, no dice. I parked it in the garage last night and fired it up this morning and now just a little of the screen is distorted. Any ideas?

20211127_120907.jpg
Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
I assume you mean the white, not the, “Acquiring Signal,” part.
Pull the radio fuse, or disconnect both batteries, and do a hard restart on the infotainment system.
See if that helps.

Kevin

Kilroy1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator mat tow sport
Hey all! I am new the Jeep Gladiator. I bought a used 2020 Overland. I went to work yesterday and everything was fine. I came out 8 hours later and almost half the screen was white out. I stopped and started, no dice. I parked it in the garage last night and fired it up this morning and now just a little of the screen is distorted. Any ideas?

Jeep Gladiator New here Touch Screen issues 20211127_120907
If it continues take it in they will likely replace the radio. Mine has been replaced three times.

Daddiator54

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Freedom
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Doesn’t seem like a fuse issue to me. If a full reboot doesn’t fix that issue, which I don’t suppose it will, then you’re looking at a warranty replacement situation. Seems like a screen hardware defect issue to me.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
This has been reported a few times on both the JL and JT radios, It does not cure itself and will be a radio replacement to fix.

If you are outside the 3/36K bump to bumper, the replacement is going to be on your dime unless where you bought it from has a limited warranty rider to cover such things.

Sponsored

OP
OP

SGT WILDMAN

First Name
Tomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Law Enforcement
The acquiring signal was because I was in the garage. It cleared up. I have a bumper to bumper 5 years/ 75k miles warranty, so I'm gonna take it in.

Mustangr

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Network Administrator
@5000 miles my touch screen started going out. I’m @ 7300 miles and my 2nd radio and a 3rd on order. This $2000 radio option is not worth a dime!

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
Dosent look like it’s “white” it’s just half and half with themes basically. What happens if you change the theme?
Sponsored