New rebate results in up to $9k-12k price discounts for Gladiator

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
The Sport and Sport S should be in a lower price range than what they are currently at.
I don't think pricing will decrease, on any model. What may change as we go on is discounts/rebates/etc. Full size truck market sees routine deep discounting, but not lower list prices.
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I don't think pricing will decrease, on any model. What may change as we go on is discounts/rebates/etc. Full size truck market sees routine deep discounting, but not lower list prices.
Probably not but just my opinion those models had to high of an MSRP from the start. Think you would sell more if folks didn't have to fight or wait on huge rebates and discounts. But perhaps with such discounts as they are rolling out the sales will pick up. There are still many dealerships here in Houston that don't want to budge much off of MSRP other than a few thousand assuming you qualify for the EMT, Military, etc discounts

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
I have found exactly 2 Max Tow models in a 250mi radius of me that have savings over $5000 off msrp. One is over $8000! Oh well

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
glad that I leased instead of financed. When the lease is up, I will more than likely give mine back and finance a nice used one.
It all depends. If banks know they cannot wholesale them without a loss they might incentivise the lessee with a discounted buyout or favorable financing.
Sponsored