Sponsored

New rebate results in up to $9k-12k price discounts for Gladiator

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Looking at the JTs available, specifically Max Tow, I'm not seeing but a handful that are below $5000 msrp. Lots better deals on the Rubicons though
Sponsored

Mikegcny

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Willys 4xe
Occupation
Software Architect
Looking at the JTs available, specifically Max Tow, I'm not seeing but a handful that are below $5000 msrp. Lots better deals on the Rubicons though
Where are you "seeing" below MSRP. Online prices are just teasers.

I have a spreadsheet of all of the max tows with 500 miles of me. I called every dealer that had one with the features and colors I wanted. Few of these dealers had teaser prices on their websites.

I got discounts from all of them (except Long island dealers) at below MSRP without applying the 2k incentive.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S Max Tow; Honda Element
Where are you "seeing" below MSRP. Online prices are just teasers.

I have a spreadsheet of all of the max tows with 500 miles of me. I called every dealer that had one with the features and colors I wanted. Few of these dealers had teaser prices on their websites.

I got discounts from all of them (except Long island dealers) at below MSRP without applying the 2k incentive.
I am seeing them within a 500mi radius via cars.com

When I was buying my JT the dealers would honor their online price (less some included fine print details like military discount). I got within $500 of the advertised price on mine. And 2 more in my area are $40k on a $45k msrp max tow and I have emails saying that is the price, no haggling, everyone who walks in qualifies for that price. So I assume the rest are like that

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
As a data point, I got $3,000 below MSRP on my Sport S with Max Tow just before the rebate. (As Agent Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed by that much!".)

Culby4122

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M5, 2018 Audi R8, 2016 GMC Canyon
As a data point, I got $3,000 below MSRP on my Sport S with Max Tow just before the rebate. (As Agent Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed by that much!".)
Does anyone know if this rebate can be used on a US Bank lease?

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
It basically "paid" for taxes, "doc" fees and the standard Jeep shipping. On the military discount of 500. I was "told" if honored by Corp the dealership would write me a check for it back..... Rule to add to my list don't stop or shop after working all night. :)

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
I got a Jeep overland that sticker was 56000 and got it down to 44000. Just had to add tax title and license back in.

baron95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock
I frequently (at least once a week) rent vehicles from Avis for work. My last 4 rentals straight have been Jeep Gladiators (Sport S, I think), even though all I reserved was an intermediate car.

Jeep is simply dumping these things at rental car fleets - it's pretty amazing to see.

These vehicles are simply too overpriced for what they are - once the novelty wears off, and used models hit the market, they won't move without huge discounts and/or reduction in production.

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
I frequently (at least once a week) rent vehicles from Avis for work. My last 4 rentals straight have been Jeep Gladiators (Sport S, I think), even though all I reserved was an intermediate car.

Jeep is simply dumping these things at rental car fleets - it's pretty amazing to see.

These vehicles are simply too overpriced for what they are - once the novelty wears off, and used models hit the market, they won't move without huge discounts and/or reduction in production.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

Bownhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 , Crossfire , Pilot
Bought an Overland today. Dealer had it marked 9.2 k below msrp. They had @1k in dealer b.s. markups added , but I got 1.5k more than my trade was worth after negotiating over the crap. Environmental protection my a$$ . Pretty happy with the deal in the end.

baron95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR Hard Rock
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info.
You are welcome.

The more people we inform about how desperate Jeep and Jeep dealers are to move inventory, the more we move away from the insane pricing of JLs and JTs.

There are some mighty capable vehicles, like F-Series SuperDuty Tremor, and FCA's own Power Wagon, that overlap in price with the JT Rubicons, that have barely 1,000lbs of payload. It simply ridiculous and will not last as the novelty wears off.

Hoping the Bronco and Defender coming on sale soon will do the same for the JLs.

Then I will buy :)

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
@baron95, get your feet set! That post will NOT be popular . . . :)

Jay Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker Red JT
You are welcome.

The more people we inform about how desperate Jeep and Jeep dealers are to move inventory, the more we move away from the insane pricing of JLs and JTs.

There are some mighty capable vehicles, like F-Series SuperDuty Tremor, and FCA's own Power Wagon, that overlap in price with the JT Rubicons, that have barely 1,000lbs of payload. It simply ridiculous and will not last as the novelty wears off.

Hoping the Bronco and Defender coming on sale soon will do the same for the JLs.

Then I will buy :)
I was being sarcastic with you Baron.
Sponsored