Sponsored

New secret 2023 model unveiled

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
Hey! I lived in Iowa for a while. Where is the love???? Course neighboring states said Iowa was an acronym for Idiots Out Wandering Around 🤣. Sorry Shadows Papa, couldn’t resist! 😂

Jeepeto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail
Nice- starting MSRP AT $77k Imaright?

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Hey! I lived in Iowa for a while. Where is the love???? Course neighboring states said Iowa was an acronym for Idiots Out Wandering Around 🤣. Sorry Shadows Papa, couldn’t resist! 😂
Years ago. Did a on site job at the PPG glass plant in Iowa. Stopped after work to get some pop to drink before going back to the hotel. The guy that was with me got a can too. He looked at the top of the can and said. What does this mean? It says 10 WA. I said what you talking about? He shows me the top of the can. It's the tax stamp stupid. "IOWA". He thought it said 10 WA. :facepalm: The guy was an engineer too with a master's. Everytime someone talks about Iowa. I think 10 WA. That was the guy's new nickname too.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Years ago. Did a on site job at the PPG glass plant in Iowa. Stopped after work to get some pop to drink before going back to the hotel. The guy that was with me got a can too. He looked at the top of the can and said. What does this mean? It says 10 WA. I said what you talking about? He shows me the top of the can. It's the tax stamp stupid. "IOWA". He thought it said 10 WA. :facepalm: The guy was an engineer too with a master's. Everytime someone talks about Iowa. I think 10 WA. That was the guy's new nickname too.
That is up there with the "710" cap on the engine.
Sponsored