OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
I went out in my garage and checked to make sure MY Gladiator was still there after I saw this pic.
It’s gotten new wheels and tires since then. She wanted pics posing in the same spot since I didn’t measure it before the lift got put on. Then again after the wheels and tires

E4A0D994-31F4-47F1-A594-1F18AD20E46D.jpeg
Sponsored

Reactions: BAT
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
It’s gotten new wheels and tires since then. She wanted pics posing in the same spot since I didn’t measure it before the lift got put on. Then again after the wheels and tires

E4A0D994-31F4-47F1-A594-1F18AD20E46D.jpeg
Wow, nice. What did you go with for lift and how high? My next project.

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, nice. What did you go with for lift and how high? My next project.
It’s got the 2” mopar lift and 35” tires. Wish I would’ve measured before cause it feels like more than 2”

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
It’s got the 2” mopar lift and 35” tires. Wish I would’ve measured before cause it feels like more than 2”
That is the way I am planning on going. I found this video on Youtube. What do you think of his additions? Did you just use the Mopar kit and nothing else and if so did you notice any misalignment of the axles? Steering stabilizer might be a nice addition.

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Dang if she took off work to get the lift kit put on you better keep her but the least you could do is buy her some blue jeans that don’t have holes in them she deserves them

Sponsored

FutureOdin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara

Jeep Gladiator New Sting Gray E4A0D994-31F4-47F1-A594-1F18AD20E46D
This looks awesome... even though I said I was going to wait until my MTs were no good, I ended up ordering 35s and 2" Mopar lift for mine!

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is the way I am planning on going. I found this video on Youtube. What do you think of his additions? Did you just use the Mopar kit and nothing else and if so did you notice any misalignment of the axles? Steering stabilizer might be a nice addition.

We just have the lift. Haven’t had any issues with misalignment. My suggestion would be to do lift 1st and then if you have issues add a track bar bracket from AEV

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang if she took off work to get the lift kit put on you better keep her but the least you could do is buy her some blue jeans that don’t have holes in them she deserves them
She’s a keeper for sure but I’m pretty sure she put those holes in there herself

OP
OP

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This looks awesome... even though I said I was going to wait until my MTs were no good, I ended up ordering 35s and 2" Mopar lift for mine!
We kept out factory wheels and tires. I’m thinking I’m gonna put them on for winter use but we’ll see when that time rolls around again. We didn’t like all the wheel gap with the lift on the factory tires
Sponsored