No HardTop HeadLiner for Diesel

Hostile4Jeeps

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Getting ready to order a 2022 when the ordering banks open up. I have built more Gladiator scenarios on the Jeep builder than I care to count. I noticed when building a diesel, the Hardtop Headliner by Mopar would change the diesel back to the 3.6 gas. I thought, oh well, no big deal, I will just have the dealer add it when I place my final order. Well I had my dealer do a build sheet today.... and guess what ... he was unable to add the headliner... he said it was not available on the diesel model ? SO NO FACTORY HARDTOP HEADLINER by Mopar for the DIESEL !!!

Any other Diesel owners run into this ?

Thoughts on if you really need them ? Do they make a $555.00 difference ?

What other options for aftermarket headliners would you suggest ?

I've seen these from Invictus Off Road and they are pretty cool, made in USA too ! https://www.invictusoffroad.com/products/jeep-jt-jl-molle-headliner
When I ordered in June it was not an option either for the diesel.
Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
The dealer probably added it to the vehicle after it was delivered to them before you bought it. It is not possible to add the headliner to the diesel on the build sheet
headliners are on my window sticker. 21 HA diesel bought dec 2020

OP
OP
SargeDiesel

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
headliners are on my window sticker. 21 HA diesel bought dec 2020
Something with the 22ym... not sure why ? No big deal, My understanding is aftermarket is better.... atleast in my case, it will be better than nothing..... lol

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
Something with the 22ym... not sure why ? No big deal, My understanding is aftermarket is better.... atleast in my case, it will be better than nothing..... lol
I think the aftermarket is cheaper or I would just make my own. There are 10 companies selling sound damping pad.. whats the cost of wood skin and some speaker cloth??
Sponsored