Sponsored

NorCal Gladiator Folk?

Elanachan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler Sport, 2014 Toyota Prius
Vehicle Showcase
It might be some time before I am able to get mine due to having to save precious pennies from driving for uber, but I did see someone driving a billet silver one in roseville near sunsplash the other day, driving east on taylor road. I'm using my frontier for the rideshare job until I can afford to buy a prius for the purpose to get that much more out of what I'm not spending on gas by ferrying people around. The gladiator will be the next big purchase once that is taken care of.

I'm up in the Grass Valley/Nevada city area, and if it's dry out when I get it, I'll probably take it on bowman lake road soon after I get it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Sounds like you've got a plan, @Elanachan ! I hope it comes together sooner rather than later so you can get a Gladiator!!

Elanachan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Indeed. Once I get to that point it will be nice to explore the california trails again, or maybe organize a trip out to moab.

Elanachan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly do not know when I will be able to finally get my JT. I have a number of financial commitments to meet before I get to that point, and I am determined to save up and buy it outright(no loan!). There is a good chance I won't be able to get it this model year, but i am watching and hoping I can knock down each obstacle that keeps me from getting to that goal of finally being able to reclaim my "jeeper" status I lost over ten years ago when I had to give up mom's 92 XJ.

Adman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just drove our firecracker Rubicon home last night, sad to see Stella (Sarah unlimited) go but we turned the page here in Sonoma County!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Just drove our firecracker Rubicon home last night, sad to see Stella (Sarah unlimited) go but we turned the page here in Sonoma County!
Whoo hoo!!

Congratulations!

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Just stopped at Cabral Jeep in Manteca, while talking to their "Jeep Guy" I was informed there is no Deisel being worked on for the Gladiator and the only Gladiator that can tow over 4200lbs is the 2.0T. Suffice to say I will not be doing my shopping there. They also had a 7,500 markup on a Sport S.

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Wizzard005 - My beautiful Gladiator is still in production, so I can't join you THIS time. HAVE A BLAST!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool!

But unfortunately, not me!

D1 status: that's me!

VVRRRMM

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Granite Crystal
Well I am still in “Hell” waiting on my GC LE up here in Petaluma!

DanielM3

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE
Well I am still in “Hell” waiting on my GC LE up here in Petaluma!
Bummer, I wonder what is causing the delays. I saw the train wreck with a bunch of Gladiators on it and the reports of the hail damage....wonder if any of those are contributing.
Sponsored