OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Sold my JKU today, My new Gladiator Rubicon is about 2 weeks out. Can't wait. I'm in the Lodi/Stockton area.
So Exciting! Are you ready?

OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
OP
OP
JeepDreams

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wow, lots of Norcals on here! I am south of Sacramento, just sold my JKU and got this baby. Avid overlander that frequents the Sierra's and the deserts of SoCal/NV.

glad.jpg

IMG_2869.JPG
All the toys! I dig it!

Sponsored

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
If I could find a well outfitted diesel JTR I would trade mine in for a new one. I guess that is why the trade in values are so high right now?

iSED8

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator
Occupation
Healthcare
Gobi Overland in Pleasanton

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
I bought mine from SLV Jeep in Salt Lake from Elliot.

5/8 Ordered
5/10 VIN
5/26 Build Sheet
6-2-16 estimated delivery to dealership
6/10 At Dealership for PU

Sponsored

Bob Alpaca

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 1984 Jeep CJ7
Occupation
Retired
Hey Scott, I bought mine from Elliot in Salt Lake too! We ordered on April 30th, and picked it up about a month later. Elliot was a great guy to work with, and we got a great deal. We made it a quick road/camping trip. We drove Highway 80 to Knolls Off-Highway Vehicle Special Recreation Management Area and camped. The next day we went into SLC and picked up our Gladiator. We drove back on Highway 50 and camped at Sacramento Pass BLM campground in Nevada. The next day it was back to California. Quick trip, but we enjoyed it. If you fly, Elliot was picking someone up at the airport as soon as he finished with us. Tell Elliot hello from Andrew and Tam in Modesto. Have a good trip.

tcracing

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' JTR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Sales
Hey Scott, I bought mine from Elliot in Salt Lake too! We ordered on April 30th, and picked it up about a month later. Elliot was a great guy to work with, and we got a great deal. We made it a quick road/camping trip. We drove Highway 80 to Knolls Off-Highway Vehicle Special Recreation Management Area and camped. The next day we went into SLC and picked up our Gladiator. We drove back on Highway 50 and camped at Sacramento Pass BLM campground in Nevada. The next day it was back to California. Quick trip, but we enjoyed it. If you fly, Elliot was picking someone up at the airport as soon as he finished with us. Tell Elliot hello from Andrew and Tam in Modesto. Have a good trip.
Thanks for the info. I definitely will tell him. I'm flying in and Elliot said he would pick us up. Looking forward to it!

Griff21

First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE, 1978 CJ5, 2020 JLU Rubicon
Bright white Launch Edition in between Sacramento and the Bay Area

E8E3DFF3-FAAE-470C-9506-AD137698B8F2.jpeg

Brigrat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Construction Exec
I feel obligated to join in since I spent the first half of my life in Humboldt or Arcata to be specific. I left for good in 2006 with a Jeep full of everything I owned headed to New Mexico and ended up in North Carolina, but you can't have a Norcal conversation with all of you middle staters and not have at least a couple of real Norcal folks up in here... I just rejoined the ranks a month or so ago with my new project.
Jeep Gladiator NorCal Gladiator Folk? c

MEOIT

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jt Rubicon
I feel obligated to join in since I spent the first half of my life in Humboldt or Arcata to be specific. I left for good in 2006 with a Jeep full of everything I owned headed to New Mexico and ended up in North Carolina, but you can't have a Norcal conversation with all of you middle staters and not have at least a couple of real Norcal folks up in here... I just rejoined the ranks a month or so ago with my new project.
Jeep Gladiator NorCal Gladiator Folk? c
Im in Siskiyou county anything south of corning is not nor cal.
Sponsored