• Start date
  • Watchers 67

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
I had 4 Wheel Parts Raleigh install my Rock Krawler 3.5 X-Factor kit last week. They did a great job and I did not have any issues.

20200102_132436.jpg
Jeep1.jpg
Btw, your truck looks great!
Sponsored

Gitfo

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (Gator) Max Tow
If any of the North Carolina guys are interested in getting their Gladiators off-road PM me. We do regular trips to Uwharrie and get out to other trails as well. I can put y’all on the list to notify when we go out.

We had a big group of Jeeps at Uwharrie yesterday and a couple of guys are going out today. There’s a trip almost every weekend.

All skill levels and vehicles. Several of us have stock or mostly stock vehicles and we have a lot of first-timers as well as some real experienced off-roaders.

I know a lot of us are curious what a Gladiator will do on the trails!
I'm no where near Uwharrie N. F, but that is a bada$$ avatar!!!

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler
Just came back from camping out at Yates Camp Grounds, Uwharrie, NC.

We picked the worst weekend of the winter season. It actually snowed. Lol.

Great time though. However, all trails were closed.

Gitfo

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (Gator) Max Tow
Yup, we picked this weekend to camp (glamp?) at Smith Mountain Lake. I was afraid the water lines in the trailer would freeze!

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I'm in Raleigh. I just bought my Sting Gray Overland last week. This is my 4th Jeep, my last was a JKU Rubicon. I wanted another Rubicon, but I'm in NC now, not CO and the Overland will do everything I need it to. I just need to swap out these street tires, it just doesn't look right even those these tires are bigger than the M/Ts that came stock on my JK Rubicon. I'm on the hunt for a deal on some Rubicon take offs, I didn't realize these were the only ones with 18" wheels when I bought it so I might just end up putting some 33" A/Ts on it. Its my DD and I drive a lot so I don't want to get too crazy with it. Just minor stuff so far, matched the window tint on the front windows, spray in bed liner, bed cover, and I have a black stubby antenna and black Jeep emblem stickers on the way.
Gladiator Tint.jpg

Cheveyboy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I'm in Raleigh. I just bought my Sting Gray Overland last week. This is my 4th Jeep, my last was a JKU Rubicon. I wanted another Rubicon, but I'm in NC now, not CO and the Overland will do everything I need it to. I just need to swap out these street tires, it just doesn't look right even those these tires are bigger than the M/Ts that came stock on my JK Rubicon. I'm on the hunt for a deal on some Rubicon take offs, I didn't realize these were the only ones with 18" wheels when I bought it so I might just end up putting some 33" A/Ts on it. Its my DD and I drive a lot so I don't want to get too crazy with it. Just minor stuff so far, matched the window tint on the front windows, spray in bed liner, bed cover, and I have a black stubby antenna and black Jeep emblem stickers on the way.
Gladiator Tint.jpg
I had the tires and rails addressed the first week I had mine. I just couldn't take those road tires, and bleachers on the sides of the Jeep lol. I felt the same way you do about not getting a Rubi. However I'm second guessing that decision now. Time will tell.

Looking back I should have done a set of take off Rubi wheels and tires. You can find them nearly new, around the NC area for less then a new set of tires. Then be better off with 17's instead of our 18's.

Jeep Wheels and Rails.jpg

Cheveyboy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I'd like to take a ride down to Gulches Off Road Park some time soon, if anyone else is interested. Maybe tomorrow (unlikley) or these next couple weekends.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I had the tires and rails addressed the first week I had mine. I just couldn't take those road tires, and bleachers on the sides of the Jeep lol. I felt the same way you do about not getting a Rubi. However I'm second guessing that decision now. Time will tell.

Looking back I should have done a set of take off Rubi wheels and tires. You can find them nearly new, around the NC area for less then a new set of tires. Then be better off with 17's instead of our 18's.

That looks fantastic. What tire size is that? Luckily, mine came with the Mopar Tubular side steps. I like the look better than the Overland ones.

Sponsored

Marx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Firecracker Launch Edition
Occupation
Education

What did you do with the "bleachers". At 5'2 I need steps to get into my Rubicon and would trade my rock rails or be interested in purchasing those...

Cheveyboy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
What did you do with the "bleachers". At 5'2 I need steps to get into my Rubicon and would trade my rock rails or be interested in purchasing those...
Just a joke. They look like a row of bleachers at a gym. I've got them listed for sale. If your interested hit me up with a PM.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I saw a pretty sick (Gobi I think) Gladiator pulling a nice, pretty large offroad trailer driving on I-40 East in the Cary area. It was going the opposite direction so I couldn’t get any further detail. Could have been from another state, anyone on here? I was jealous.
Sponsored