• Watchers 67

Taznc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Just picked up my Gladiator in Hydro Blue on Thursday. I am on the Raleigh/Durham border. Looking forward to doing some off-roading with it. I have been to Uwharrie a couple of times in Wranglers and would like to take my Gladiator up there sometime.
Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
I'll be following this to see when y'all are heading out and hopefully I'll be able to tag along.
Also want to go to Uwharrie.

Jason
I'm also game to spot or ride along with anyone going to Uwharrie; I've never been.
Would it be possible for a non-Jeep-owning Raleighite to attend? Possibly for a ride-along? The only time I go to Uwharrie is when I take the bike to some twisty roads nearby.
If you are interested you can PM me and I can add you to our text group where guys announce when they are going to UWharrie. We have folks that go pretty much every weekend.
Just received
Uwharrie is on of the first trails I plan on hitting with mine. Are you running a stock Rubi there?
I have been to Uwharrie a couple of times in Wranglers and would like to take my Gladiator up there sometime.
Ok guys, I'm going to hit Uwharrie this Saturday and do some wheeling before they close up for the year. Let's meet up and get a string of trucks out there.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Ok guys, I'm going to hit Uwharrie this Saturday and do some wheeling before they close up for the year. Let's meet up and get a string of trucks out there.
Sadly my truck will still be riding a train then. :(

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
I went out last weekend. I think that will be it for the season for me. Have a great time. Let's definitely hook up in the spring.

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Count me in for next year - my JT is still in D1

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
I didn't go Saturday. There were plenty of people there I'm sure but nobody I knew was going so I just stayed home and added parts. A Jeep club some friends of mine are a part of are going again the first Saturday in December (7th) and I'll probably go with them then. You are welcome to ride along.

That being said, there is a group of us going to Windrock Park in TN on the 29th and 30th. Y'all are more than welcome to join us there. I'll be leaving Randolph County Friday morning if anyone wants to ride up together.

Taznc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Does anyone have any plans to go to Uwharrie before they close for the year?

That being said, there is a group of us going to Windrock Park in TN on the 29th and 30th. Y'all are more than welcome to join us there. I'll be leaving Randolph County Friday morning if anyone wants to ride up together.
Have you been to Windrock Park before? Do you know if there are trails that a stock JTR can do? I looked at their website and it looks pretty interesting.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Does anyone have any plans to go to Uwharrie before they close for the year?

Have you been to Windrock Park before? Do you know if there are trails that a stock JTR can do? I looked at their website and it looks pretty interesting.
I've never been. With good lines and bigger tires I'm sure I'll get through. If not, the guys with the winches will get to play with their toys.

I plan on Uwharrie December 7th.

bolingde

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladitor
Oak Island NC here. I haven't done any off roading to speak of but wouldn't mind maybe getting my feet wet (figuratively) down here at the coast if not too extreme. I just wanted to shout out to the others on here that have made comments and say I've enjoyed reading this thread.

Sponsored

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Oak Island NC here. I haven't done any off roading to speak of but wouldn't mind maybe getting my feet wet (figuratively) down here at the coast if not too extreme. I just wanted to shout out to the others on here that have made comments and say I've enjoyed reading this thread.
Welcome aboard. My parents have a place at Holden and we ride over to Oak Island and South Port frequently. We spend a lot of time down at the coast throughout the year.

bolingde

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladitor
Welcome aboard. My parents have a place at Holden and we ride over to Oak Island and South Port frequently. We spend a lot of time down at the coast throughout the year.
I've not seen a white Glad yet on the island but I did see gray/silver one once. Maybe we can get up sometime and get a beer when it gets warm.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Windrock was a blast guys. Plenty of trails to play around on. We didn't do anywhere near all of the trails but the black and blue ones we did I would stay away from in a stock truck. There are some green trails a stock rig maybe could do (IDK). That being said, bigger tires and a small lift/level and you should have plenty to do. Add a winch and some rock rails and there are even more options. 73,000 acres is a BIG playground.

Uwharrie. I will be going Saturday 12/07 and riding a few trails. It closes for the season 12/15 but I wont be able to go that weekend. If you want to ride on the 7th we will be meeting at Eldorado Outpost at 8:30ish to air down and buy trail passes ($5).

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security

Salmanilla

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Mojave
Windrock was a blast guys. Plenty of trails to play around on. We didn't do anywhere near all of the trails but the black and blue ones we did I would stay away from in a stock truck. There are some green trails a stock rig maybe could do (IDK). That being said, bigger tires and a small lift/level and you should have plenty to do. Add a winch and some rock rails and there are even more options. 73,000 acres is a BIG playground.

Uwharrie. I will be going Saturday 12/07 and riding a few trails. It closes for the season 12/15 but I wont be able to go that weekend. If you want to ride on the 7th we will be meeting at Eldorado Outpost at 8:30ish to air down and buy trail passes ($5).

Sounds like a fun time. I have not been off-road in a bunch of years. Might be nice to take the Rubicon out for a ride. She is all stock.

Any idea how many people are planning to go to this this weekend?

Sal
Sponsored