• Watchers 67

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
We are planning a trip to VA the weekend of Oct 11-13.

The trip will include Peters Mill Run to get a badge. We will be camping out on Saturday. On Sunday some are going to the Overland Expo and some of us are finding another trail to run.

If anyone is interested PM me and I will add you to the text group.
Not sure I'll be able to make this one but keep me in the loop just in case. I may ride up and do the trail then come right back home since I'll be going out of town the following Wednesday.
Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3

The trip will include Peters Mill Run to get a badge. We will be camping out on Saturday. On Sunday some are going to the Overland Expo and some of us are finding another trail to run.

I've been waiting on some weather forecasts before I pull the trigger on this trip. We're still pretty far out, but there's a slight chance of rain at the moment. I'll decide by the end of the week.
https://weather.com/weather/tenday/...f41deaedfd87b93d124d1c55ec31ec73e70bd666034e9

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
I don't think rain is going to hurt that ride. I looked up the trail on YouTube and it looks like a Honda Civic could do most of it.

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
If any of the North Carolina guys are interested in getting their Gladiators off-road PM me. We do regular trips to Uwharrie and get out to other trails as well. I can put y’all on the list to notify when we go out.

We had a big group of Jeeps at Uwharrie yesterday and a couple of guys are going out today. There’s a trip almost every weekend.

All skill levels and vehicles. Several of us have stock or mostly stock vehicles and we have a lot of first-timers as well as some real experienced off-roaders.

I know a lot of us are curious what a Gladiator will do on the trails!

Sponsored

JWest

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon LE, JLUR Bikini Pearl, JLUR Granite Crystal, JKU Golden Eagle
Would you mind adding me to your communication list?

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 2018 Jeep Compass Limited, 2020 Sting-Gray Rubicon Gladiator
Excited to finally be part of the NC group... kind of. Officially placed my order this week. Looking like a mid December delivery according to the sales manager. Said the wait was a little longer on the manuals.

Gunlovebirds1024

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Think I can tackle Dickey Bell Trail with a fairly stock Overland?
Much of this has been answered. I wouldn’t do Dickey Bell in a stock Jeep. I struggled with the “speed bumps” on the easier trails. Even with a 2” lift and 37s I scrapped a few times. I went down the rocks; still getting used to the JT.

Always looking for someone to run the trails with, please add me to your list. Also looking to plan a trip to Peters Mill. Got my first badge, need to work on the second.

Pick below is with lift and tires. Think I would easily scrap if still stock.

EB10B0DB-A8DE-4B3C-AA97-C7A2EFB471B7.jpeg

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
@ThirtyOne How did the Peters Mill trip go? Hated I couldn't make it.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
@ThirtyOne How did the Peters Mill trip go? Hated I couldn't make it.
It was a lot of fun. Trail was easy. But it was a pretty day and we enjoyed it. Had fun camping out and just hanging out. We all kind of went our separate ways on Sunday. Russ and I went to Bald Mountain and ran that trail. Again nothing challenging but pretty scenery and great weather. It dumped out on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Some camping and hiking around there so may be worth going back some time.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
That's awesome. Maybe next time I can make it.

AgeQuodAgis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hey y'all, I'm out in Pinehurst. Right about an hour from Uwharrie. Been out there a number of times in other vehicles, haven't taken the JTR out there yet though. I'll be following this to see when y'all are heading out and hopefully I'll be able to tag along.
EFFECTS.jpg

Ghostrider29

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator_Dodge Demon
Just PCS’d here, fort Bragg. Picked up the manual rubi on Saturday in Garner, ordered it in Hawaii had it delivered there. All worked out! I’m in temp housing and need to sell the rubi take off suspension, the truck had 8 miles from dealer, when they were swapped for the mopar lift. If you know anybody I’ll give them away, 200$ with the crate.

CarolinaGladiator

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity JTR
Post them in the member for sale section. You shouldn't have any problem getting rid of them for that price.
Sponsored