• Thread starter Deleted member 23202
  • Start date
  • Watchers 67

Rubinator919

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
We are going to Uwharrie Monday afternoon. First day they open up. PM me if any of y'all are interested.
Jealous!! We need a trip report... certainly a fantastic day to be up there. Would love to join a group out there as well. I'm in Raleigh.
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
Jealous!! We need a trip report... certainly a fantastic day to be up there. Would love to join a group out there as well. I'm in Raleigh.
Yes the weather was really beautiful. Ended up with two groups based on schedules. Our group had 4 JLUs. No Gladiators this time. Trails were actually mostly empty. Even though it was a Monday we were expecting more. We just did Rocky Mountain Loop and the back side of Daniel.

Jeep Gladiator North Carolina IMG_2679.JPG

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Chevy Tahoe, 2006 Jeep Liberty
We will probably have members of our group out at Uwharrie every weekend this summer. We have a group text (you can also use the GroupMe app) where we plan outings. Several Gladiators in the group and all are welcome. Cool group, no egos, all experience levels. Small enough that we usually have 4-8 vehicles which is about right.

If anyone is interested in being added, just PM me your first and last name and cell phone number.

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Hi Guys, Iā€™m from Virginia, but we like to get out to NC. We last minute rented a cabin in Boone, NC area. Any fun trails around there that would be good for a stock Gladiator?

ivster

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland, Porsche 911
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I saw their website it looked pretty cool, have you been there before?

ivster

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland, Porsche 911
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Guys, Iā€™m in a local Raleigh club you can check out triangle off roaders on Instagram and Facebook. We are headed to URE on Saturday the 20th and all are welcome! Just hit up the social accounts and let them know your interested!

CptTheAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tempest, Cobalt
Occupation
Stuff
Hey folks, Iā€™m in the GSO area. First time Jeep owner.

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I bought my Gladiator in April and just found this thread. I'm a Lexington native but living in ENC now between Greenville and Kinston, and I spend about every other weekend in Atlantic Beach/Morehead City. I get back to Lexington a few times per year to visit family and some of the local barbecue restaurants.

Jeep Gladiator North Carolina jeep - tires

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Nice Overland! I also have an Overland. If you don't mind post a pic as you and to it. I've done very little yet and like seeing what others do.
Nice Overland! I also have an Overland. If you don't mind post a pic as you and to it. I've done very little yet and like seeing what others do.
This is current with 275/70/18 Revo 3s, which measures out to 33.4ā€. Itā€™s pretty much stock, Iā€™ve done window tint, black stubby antenna, and blacked out the emblems. Probably not going to do a whole lot more other than maybe a Sunrider for my soft top. You can see the stock 255/70/18 all season tires in the bed. It looks a lot better and drives a lot better with these tires on it. The difference is a lot more noticeable in person.
AF224828-3C93-47B7-8552-E412962C56DB.jpeg
BC890887-4483-4EBE-B54A-055F9EF44FE0.jpeg
E0FAADB3-9DA1-4431-B6E4-7532356D3110.jpeg
FE42A7A8-05CD-49B3-BE42-0611ED875927.jpeg

Govdog76

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Cat Herding
Hello all- owned my JTR less than a week now. Currently ā€œenjoyingā€ the weather at the beach (Southern Shores) which resembles something out of the Old Testament.
Anyway, I grew up driving a ā€˜77 International Scout II on fire roads in the mountains where I grew up, but have not real off roading experience. I live in Chapel Hill and would be very interested in meeting/learning from some experienced trail hands.
Cheers!
Ian

Bentley1

First Name
Bentley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon - Bright White
Occupation
Semi Retired.
Just thought it might be useful to narrow it down.
Looking for locals. Iā€™m in the West-of-central NC area.
Put me on the list. I am in Sparta about 2.5 hours from Uwharrie. 2020 Gladiator, Rubicon, Bright white.

bolingde

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladitor
This is current with 275/70/18 Revo 3s, which measures out to 33.4ā€. Itā€™s pretty much stock, Iā€™ve done window tint, black stubby antenna, and blacked out the emblems. Probably not going to do a whole lot more other than maybe a Sunrider for my soft top. You can see the stock 255/70/18 all season tires in the bed. It looks a lot better and drives a lot better with these tires on it. The difference is a lot more noticeable in person.
Jeep Gladiator North Carolina FE42A7A8-05CD-49B3-BE42-0611ED875927
Thanks for the follow up post. It's a great looking Jeep. You shared some great Ideas I might use, I'm still mostly looking/learning at this point. I did do a stubby and a few minor things. I'm debating a Bestop (put one on my daughter's Wrangler and she loves it) and some type of bed cover.

Thanks again.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Thanks for the follow up post. It's a great looking Jeep. You shared some great Ideas I might use, I'm still mostly looking/learning at this point. I did do a stubby and a few minor things. I'm debating a Bestop (put one on my daughter's Wrangler and she loves it) and some type of bed cover.

Thanks again.
I did what I can do and still keep it as my daily driver and drive as much as I do. The tires look way better and more of a difference in person. I think it actually drives better and I haven't noticed a difference in fuel economy yet in my mixed driving. I probably will notice some difference on the highway because they are a lot heavier and it kicks out of 8th gear to 7th a lot easier.
Sponsored