Sponsored

Not Sure what's up with Jeep Service Depts???

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Dear Jeep Cares, thank you for your returned response. From time to time I can be a bit of a proctologist dream . For that I'm sorry. When you see me put my two scents in I hope that whoever with the Jeep Co-op will see that I'm going for good customer service.
If you are part of Jeep Customer Service then answer some complaints on line when you can. Why is my Gladiator in this status so long or why does it take so long for it to get to me when we read daily how a truck order way after ours has arrived and it's lucky owner is enjoying their ride.
Look I'm don't mean to bust your chops personally. What I'm saying is If it's a mechanical problem, by all means get that owner to wherever they need to go, if not , why not a simple answer to the question. Sir the reason for your truck sitting so long waiting for a spayed in bed liner is the good company we hired was overwhelmed with the amount of orders we sent to them. They have or are correcting that and are now kicking on all cylinders. The reason your vehicle takes 8 to 12 weeks to get to you after it is ready for shipping is.....I can't answer that. I would like to know which answer I've been given is correct ( others have been told the same) 8 to 14 days by our sales people or 10 to 12 weeks by Jeep Chat. there's more but ill leave it here.
Information , no matter how bad or good, is always better. If in public a problem is divulged then answer that problem with a truthful answer! Honest customer service is always better served to the people that counts. This is a forum for Gladiator buyers who sometime ask why. How hard would it be to find the answer and give an honest answer. More people will read it then just the one who contacts you. Thank you for caring and you are helpful and once again I'm sorry for being blunt.PS I wont complain any longer, Be free little Bob!
Sponsored

Blown7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Hellcat powered CJ7..... 2007 Jeep SRT8...2018 Trackhawk
You people ask way too much..
You will never get the answers you want. .
It's bee going on for years.
Live with it.

Evilhomer 0||||||||0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Dear Jeep Cares, thank you for your returned response. From time to time I can be a bit of a proctologist dream . For that I'm sorry. When you see me put my two scents in I hope that whoever with the Jeep Co-op will see that I'm going for good customer service.
If you are part of Jeep Customer Service then answer some complaints on line when you can. Why is my Gladiator in this status so long or why does it take so long for it to get to me when we read daily how a truck order way after ours has arrived and it's lucky owner is enjoying their ride.
Look I'm don't mean to bust your chops personally. What I'm saying is If it's a mechanical problem, by all means get that owner to wherever they need to go, if not , why not a simple answer to the question. Sir the reason for your truck sitting so long waiting for a spayed in bed liner is the good company we hired was overwhelmed with the amount of orders we sent to them. They have or are correcting that and are now kicking on all cylinders. The reason your vehicle takes 8 to 12 weeks to get to you after it is ready for shipping is.....I can't answer that. I would like to know which answer I've been given is correct ( others have been told the same) 8 to 14 days by our sales people or 10 to 12 weeks by Jeep Chat. there's more but ill leave it here.
Information , no matter how bad or good, is always better. If in public a problem is divulged then answer that problem with a truthful answer! Honest customer service is always better served to the people that counts. This is a forum for Gladiator buyers who sometime ask why. How hard would it be to find the answer and give an honest answer. More people will read it then just the one who contacts you. Thank you for caring and you are helpful and once again I'm sorry for being blunt.PS I wont complain any longer, Be free little Bob!
What do you hope to gain by luring Jeep Cares into a hostile thread for a beating?

These people don't have access to level of visibility you clearly want. And if they did you think they have the capacity to give detailed info on a daily basis and with the level of transparency you want?

Jay has covered this and locked threads leading down this path. Jeep cares has limited scope on these orders and beating them up over it really serves no purpose.

I doubt that your lecture is being read aloud to the Jeep Cares team at the morning meeting. I get your just venting, but cmon.....

Rockin00TJ

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
1st dealer "forgot" to even look at the issue when they had it for a day, 2nd dealer hooked it up and "thinks" it is a faulty Door switch, but never got to it today after having it for a day, they did order the part, but I live an hour away and couldn't leave it, so now onto 3rd dealer...the big problem is the 3rd dealer says they have to hook it up themselves and diagnosis it rather than order the door switch which I gave them the part number for from dealer #2....that will mean another day to leave it, diagnosis, then order part for another day to replace.....
maybe @JeepCares could "light a fire" under these dealers to get them straightened out!

Funny though, first dealer had my Jeep labeled '2020 Aston Martin" on work order, and 2nd dealer had it labeled "2020 Grand Cherokee"....clueless....people, it's a Gladiator....everyone say it with me....G...L..A..D...I...A...T...O...R.....they have the right VIN.

My suggestion is 2 fold. First, and I hope you don’t take this personally, learn some patience. I understand that the first dealership didn’t look at when they said they would. I would talk with the service manager and see if you can light a fire that way. Jumping dealership to dealership will end up costing more time in the long run. Just what you’re running into, each dealership is going to do their own diagnostic.

Have you taken advantage of the offer from the Jeep Wave program for a rental car, or asked the dealership for a loaner vehicle. I would assume the first dealership you went to was the one you bought it from. If the service department won’t give you one, try talking to the new car General Manager by going through your salesman.

I would recommend to anyone to start a relationship with your salesman and service writer. When you need something in the future they will try and help you out.

My 10 cents.

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
You folks have clearly not navigated this particular route. I have. It is awful and there is no excuse. I spent grands fixing up a nice liberty only to hear the family member who received it as a gift, working, soon had the same problem I had for eight years of ownership, with multiple dealer and up the chain requests all fails.. This tech is larky, insufficient for it's task, fails under duress, cannot be maintained nor repaired, and is orphaned. Leaving the unlucky owner of a gremlin without recourse. I'm respectful of Jay's explanation, I fully understand supply chain management, rollouts, etc. So I don't demean this person. He or she is correct, unsatisfied, and deserves being heard. Whether this is the forum I do not know. What I do know is I have had the exact same experiences as described, am sympathetic to OP, and did not have this tech issue with other Jeep's, only the one. I love Jeep's as I am sure everyone here does. Just don't defend mediocrity or a corporation over a human being, imo. End rant.
Sponsored