O

Tiny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator SportS, manual, soft top, black
I would think you would be at whiskey with beer chasers after that
LOL
LOL Normally youd be right but...I RAN OUT OF DRINKING WHISKEY! I have good stuff but that's not for days like this. I like to save that for savoring life, not for forgetting that it hapened ;)
Sponsored

AmishMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 56 Coronet, 65 Dune Buggy,
Occupation
Whipping boy
Yes dogs will do that. We have had German Shorthair Pointers for years. My wife is part of the Assholes group, just for GSP owners.
My day started short handed to begin with. In the office at 6AM. In the customer’s office by 10 both of us yelling and carrying on about his people making my life hell. Left the office in my wife’s hands at 5:30. Got home about 8:00 and we are still working on it.
Our assholes will probably pick a fight with a skunk sometime tonight, then jump on the bed.
Jeep Gladiator O 22AECD74-D498-4FFD-BA7E-AD1E2DA3FF47

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Sponsored

Sponsored

Midnight Rider

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S, RIP.
Occupation
Senior Construction Inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator O DEE20EFC-3076-4EAC-888A-99E5A69EBF6F

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I think @aceisback has been permantently banned. Mods here get butt hurt very easily.
✌

@aceeisback and I were both banned for a while -- but only from this thread. We had exchanged DMs and kind of pieced it together. We could read the O thread and like posts, but could not contribute to its content. Apparently, it was over political posts -- and most of those politically related posts were removed. It was very odd. For what it's worth, there were no warnings, no emails, just poof!

If Ace is truly gone, then it may have been for actions on another thread. From what I recall, there was a thread that started out very much like this one, and he dumped a ton of content on it -- like it was his damn job. 🤣

Next thing you know -- that thread is locked, and I hadn't seen anything from Ace on the board since then. Hopefully, it isn't permanent, but he may very well be so fed up he isn't bothering. If you can message him -- maybe his account is still active.