Y-Guy
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Steve
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2022
- Threads
- 12
- Messages
- 2,758
- Reaction score
- 12,502
- Location
- E. Washington
- Vehicle(s)
- 2025 Gladiator Mojito! Mojave X
Sponsored
AMEN!!!! That was good iced cream too. I have to run down the hill for dog/cat food today. I think I’ll stop in a get a tub of iced cream. It’s been a while.
When I was growing up, you were considered "Rich" if you had one of those trucks making regular deliveries to your house.
Couple of my neighbors still had them doing delivers until they shut down in 2024. Their local building was torn down and a new building went up. Don't know who's in it.When I was growing up, you were considered "Rich" if you had one of those trucks making regular deliveries to your house.