Sponsored

OEM All Weather Floor Mat same for all Gladiators?

Jesnamy01

First Name
Jesse and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2022 Gladiator Sport S
I am looking to get a set of All Weather Floor Mat for the Gladiator. When I do a search, I am getting different part numbers. Some have black letters and some have red letters. Does anyone know if there is any difference between 2020 vs 2022? Here is one part number I got from Moparfactoryparts.com 82216629AA. Here is a part number (6LJ75TX7AC) I inquired about and they said it would not fit. Thanks!
Sponsored

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
The only thing I can think that might be different would be something like small footwell changes with the manual vs automatic like the Tacoma does. In those trucks the dead pedal space on the AT is wider so the floor mats interfere with the clutch pedal. Otherwise it's probably just recolors for trims and packages.

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
i'm purely speculating here, but it's based on solid reasoning:

Armorlite only sells one package for JTs regardless of trim and year. Armorlite is not cheap. It fits extremely well. Unless there is a change in the carpeting between trims that would affect floor mats that I am not aware of, the fact that armorlite only comes in one-size-fits-all leads me to believe the same is true for floor mats.

OP
OP

Jesnamy01

First Name
Jesse and Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2022 Gladiator Sport S
Thanks everyone for your responses. I agree that it should be the same for all. Really appreciate It.

Sponsored

skindata

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Assembly Technician
Not sure why they said it would not fit, everything I see points that it's only a color change. Here is a link to the part on Quadratec and you can switch back and forth from black/red and see the part numbers that match what you have. Quadratec mentions that it doesn't fit Mojave but that's for both options, not just one or the other.
37810EB6-CA05-49B8-92C1-C0E4BBEE8D05.png

The one thing I overlooked when I ordered my Mojave were the slush mats. I have a black set saved on ebay but I’m going to try to see if the dealership will throw them in for free. Quadratec seems to contradict themselves about the part. It’s going to fit all Gladiators no matter what trim package.

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
I have the black letter version in my Mojave and they fit fine.

JTR178

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Occupation
5-0
There was a redesign, resulting in a completely new part number (not just adding a letter to the end), to make the drain plug seal better where it passes through the floorboard. The new version is 82216629AA.

WetWilly

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
I am looking to get a set of All Weather Floor Mat for the Gladiator. When I do a search, I am getting different part numbers. Some have black letters and some have red letters. Does anyone know if there is any difference between 2020 vs 2022? Here is one part number I got from Moparfactoryparts.com 82216629AA. Here is a part number (6LJ75TX7AC) I inquired about and they said it would not fit. Thanks!
I have a new set of factory Mopar (front Only) slush mat/liner that came with my 2022. I never used them. I went with Weathertech liners in the front instead. PM me if interested.
Sponsored