Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mohave 2021 - Sarge Green
Occupation
Network Architect
FYI....Adding a bed cover helped about 2 MPG for me!! I added the cover for additional dry storage but the cover actually improved the gas/mileage. That was a welcome supprise considering I was getting around 13.5 (mostly city) with all the weight I added.....

Anyone else experiences a significant increase in MPG after adding a bed cover???
I added Bestop EZ-Fold Black Twill bed cover to match the twill Sunrider for hard top. Didn't notice any difference and most of my driving is on the freeways.
Sponsored

DT'sJT

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
CRNA
Here she is sitting on 1.5” spacers front and rear. I’m looking at removing the spacers and doing a + 3” coil spring up front. My question is what should I do for the rear a 3” coil or 2”. I know that a + 3 coil will only give me about 2” over stock up front so thinking I’m gonna add a 1” spacer. I know everything that has to be done shock extensions LCA’s etc

Thoughts front the people that have swapped out springs?

9EC772DB-A28B-4BAC-9E44-E2F98A92088F.jpeg
Dustin here, I picked up my Mojave a few months ago, after the common multi-year spousal feud over a new Jeep 😃. She is my first Jeep and I'm all smiles every time I get in. I'm an absolute novice, but I'm trying to get up to speed with the lingo and such. I love the ride quality and don't want to compromise it, so my question is how much did your spacer change that? I think I'd like a little more clearance, for my purposes I think an inch or so spacer, and 35" tires is all I really want. So your opinion on how they functioned and affected the ride quality would be much appreciated. Any tips you can offer would likewise be welcomed, I'm all ears. If you easily have the information on parts and whatnot I need that would be helpful as well. I really like your front bumper too, good looking rig. Thank you!

Jdh6fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave on order
Occupation
Sales
Well I guess the chip shortage is slowly hitting us all. Picked up my Mojave last week and I went out the other day to air the tires down and noticed that the new builds do not have the selectable tire fill alert any longer. Pulled up window stickers on a few that were shipped earlier this year and noticed they had it but none of the new builds show it.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dustin here, I picked up my Mojave a few months ago, after the common multi-year spousal feud over a new Jeep 😃. She is my first Jeep and I'm all smiles every time I get in. I'm an absolute novice, but I'm trying to get up to speed with the lingo and such. I love the ride quality and don't want to compromise it, so my question is how much did your spacer change that? I think I'd like a little more clearance, for my purposes I think an inch or so spacer, and 35" tires is all I really want. So your opinion on how they functioned and affected the ride quality would be much appreciated. Any tips you can offer would likewise be welcomed, I'm all ears. If you easily have the information on parts and whatnot I need that would be helpful as well. I really like your front bumper too, good looking rig. Thank you!
Mojaves seem to work well as is with 35s. I wouldn't change anything.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Well I guess the chip shortage is slowly hitting us all. Picked up my Mojave last week and I went out the other day to air the tires down and noticed that the new builds do not have the selectable tire fill alert any longer. Pulled up window stickers on a few that were shipped earlier this year and noticed they had it but none of the new builds show it.
Mine you have to activate through the settings on the radio

Sponsored

Loujz

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Here is mine with AEV Mojave spacer lift on 35s.

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210821_151157

Jeep Gladiator ***Official Mojave Thread*** Lets talk Mojaves 20210821_151503

45563.jpeg

Crableg85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Paramedic
Do the newer builds still have the rear axle leaking ?

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Crableg85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Paramedic
Do all mojaves come with the proximity keyless entry? Or what do you have to add to get it

Sponsored

poltergiest

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Mine is the same, dont see it but still lists it standard in the brochures. Double checked the Uconnect 7" and its not in there.
Do we go ask the service dept. to add it since it is missing? Or is it just not even worth the hassle?

bac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Mine you have to activate through the settings on the radio
The same for mine. The option is in the App menu but is deactivated until you turn it on via the settings. That has to be done each time you want to use it.

It is pretty handy. I don’t know why they make it so difficult.

poltergiest

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
The same for mine. The option is in the App menu but is deactivated until you turn it on via the settings. That has to be done each time you want to use it.

It is pretty handy. I don’t know why they make it so difficult.
Where in settings is it? I looked under driver assistance/safety and don't see it to enable it.
Sponsored