Not open for further replies.

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
"Order up" means when your order is fulfilled. At this point, you will receive a tracking number. As stated, we do not have the information you want available to share. We cannot give an ETA at the moment, and we do not give a number in line because this does not give any actionable information and can cause more confusion/frustration as we have seen in past backorder situations. Our initial pre-order waited several months, and we are closing the waiting gap as quickly as possible with every batch manufactured.

Not sure what is meant by "an actual business" all things considered, but we try our absolute best to be as transparent and communicative as possible throughout the process without causing more trouble for our customers. Things are changing very fast these days with material sourcing, manufacturing delays, and our continued pushes to overcome these obstacles. This is a frustrating reality right now, and I understand the dislike of it. There are two options available -- keep the order or cancel the order. We are happy to provide support either way.

-Rachel
I'll define further.
With an actual business, you submit an order, provide payment, provided a delivery estimate, and then receive the product.

With a Kickstarter campaign, you submit an order, provide payment, the payment is used to fund development, engineering, and production and once the business has enough in the bank to make and ship the product, you will get it.

We are all reminded of the COVID impact on supply and get that. My contention is that your shipping department knows that my order resides with a queue of orders to determine if they should ship with this upcoming batch of deliveries or the next. This is something that since you have been provided payment, you should share.

I am aware of the options before me and I understand that presenting customers with the "take it or leave it" option proves what we have assumed. Oracle has plenty of money and really doesn't need ours at all.
Google "customer service"
Sponsored

ilovebikes99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Willys Blackout
Occupation
Motorcyclist
I'll define further.
With an actual business, you submit an order, provide payment, provided a delivery estimate, and then receive the product.

With a Kickstarter campaign, you submit an order, provide payment, the payment is used to fund development, engineering, and production and once the business has enough in the bank to make and ship the product, you will get it.

We are all reminded of the COVID impact on supply and get that. My contention is that your shipping department knows that my order resides with a queue of orders to determine if they should ship with this upcoming batch of deliveries or the next. This is something that since you have been provided payment, you should share.

I am aware of the options before me and I understand that presenting customers with the "take it or leave it" option proves what we have assumed. Oracle has plenty of money and really doesn't need ours at all.
Yeah I've been looking at the pissy responses provided.
"Sorry you're frustrated"
People are not frustrated, people are upset because you fell short on your end of the deal. You dig? Don't be patronizing us here

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I'll define further.

Yeah I've been looking at the pissy responses provided.
"Sorry you're frustrated"
People are not frustrated, people are upset because you fell short on your end of the deal. You dig? Don't be patronizing us here
My intention is not to patronize or further upset. I am just reiterating and explaining the information that's available from our team, and I'm sorry that maybe I am not coming across well in text.

It's not a matter of funding; it's a backorder due to high volume. ETAs are difficult due to reasons stated. We understand it's not ideal to wait, and so we note the delay on the product page, prior to checkout, and in a post-purchase email.

I won't comment on this thread further since OP's question has already been answered, and we are always available via PM, phone, or email for individual service with this product or any other. Please feel free to reach out should you need further assistance, and we will be happy to help.

-Rachel
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.