Sponsored

Oracle Flush Mount Tail Lights Issues

Minty JL

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jeremy
Joined
May 15, 2019
Threads
25
Messages
4,803
Reaction score
7,657
Location
Ft Meade, MD - AOR
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 22 Compass LTD - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD - Dirty Contractor
I've replied to the DMs......
Sponsored

 

CompanyMan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
62
Reaction score
43
Location
Deep South
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
A truck pulled up next to me at a light and told me my passenger side brake light was out. This is getting VERY tedious. I have had several replacements already. I may fill out the warranty link and see what happens, I may not. Like I have said here previously, it’s like I’m renting these things, not buying them.
 

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Threads
416
Messages
2,012
Reaction score
2,500
Location
Metairie, LA
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
A truck pulled up next to me at a light and told me my passenger side brake light was out. This is getting VERY tedious. I have had several replacements already. I may fill out the warranty link and see what happens, I may not. Like I have said here previously, it’s like I’m renting these things, not buying them.
We're really sorry to hear you're continuing to have issues. We completely understand how frustrating that must be, especially after already having multiple replacements.

Please take a moment to fill out our online warranty request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/RMA. Once it's submitted, one of our customer service team members will review your case and reach out to help get this resolved as quickly as possible.

If you prefer, you can also email us directly at [email protected] with your order information and a brief description of the issue. We definitely want to help get this taken care of for you. Thank you!
 

ChrisNLA

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 7, 2022
Threads
22
Messages
3,183
Reaction score
5,980
Location
Louisiana
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
A truck pulled up next to me at a light and told me my passenger side brake light was out. This is getting VERY tedious. I have had several replacements already. I may fill out the warranty link and see what happens, I may not. Like I have said here previously, it’s like I’m renting these things, not buying them.
That's unfortunate.

I really do like the Oracle lights, and I don't love the bug eyed factory incandescent lights.

But, I do like that I can buy forty three sets of bulbs for the same cost.

And so far, I'm four years on the originals 😬

Not nearly as cool though. So there's that.
 

CompanyMan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
62
Reaction score
43
Location
Deep South
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Af
We're really sorry to hear you're continuing to have issues. We completely understand how frustrating that must be, especially after already having multiple replacements.

Please take a moment to fill out our online warranty request here: https://www.oraclelights.com/RMA. Once it's submitted, one of our customer service team members will review your case and reach out to help get this resolved as quickly as possible.

If you prefer, you can also email us directly at [email protected] with your order information and a brief description of the issue. We definitely want to help get this taken care of for you. Thank you!

After a few emails they offered half off a v2 set. I get it I am out of warranty, but this is the 4th failure. Whatever. I guess I have to decide if I want to rent/lease another set of lights for the 2 years the v2s are under warranty. This doesn’t feel like buying. Of course they do say the v2s are improved for durability, not just brightness. Who knows. The Amazon cheapies don’t have blind spot detection, and I don’t like stock.
 

Sponsored

WetWilly

Well-Known Member
First Name
George
Joined
May 1, 2022
Threads
19
Messages
243
Reaction score
465
Location
Crystal River, Florida
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired bum
Af



After a few emails they offered half off a v2 set. I get it I am out of warranty, but this is the 4th failure. Whatever. I guess I have to decide if I want to rent/lease another set of lights for the 2 years the v2s are under warranty. This doesn’t feel like buying. Of course they do say the v2s are improved for durability, not just brightness. Who knows. The Amazon cheapies don’t have blind spot detection, and I don’t like stock.
We will see, I didn't have long term success with my first pair of tail lights either. I just installed the V2 over the weekend along with the bumper backup lights and the racetrack tailgate panel. I love the looks and function, last call Oracle I hope these last.
 

AmosMoses

Well-Known Member
First Name
Amos
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Threads
42
Messages
987
Reaction score
1,955
Location
Ohio
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Manufacturing
Af



After a few emails they offered half off a v2 set. I get it I am out of warranty, but this is the 4th failure. Whatever. I guess I have to decide if I want to rent/lease another set of lights for the 2 years the v2s are under warranty. This doesn’t feel like buying. Of course they do say the v2s are improved for durability, not just brightness. Who knows. The Amazon cheapies don’t have blind spot detection, and I don’t like stock.
So you've had 4 failures? In my book its on you now if you get a 5th with a newer set. I dont reward businesses with my money if they habitually let their customers down. I threw my oracles away after one side went out and put the factory leds back on. If I were to buy again today I would try out morimoto.
 

CompanyMan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Threads
2
Messages
62
Reaction score
43
Location
Deep South
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Thanks for the heads up on Morimoto. 5 year warranty, lower price, blind spot monitor. Worth taking a look.
Sponsored

 
 







Top