Not open for further replies.

Fcmalie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
This is your response? You quote one thread with 2 pages on the WRANGLER forum?
You do realize there's literally numerous threads all over this forum about these lights with hundreds of posts and complaints? Like dozens of pages of content?
You realize the majority of it is the same people complaining on a bunch of different threads right? And you act like the Wrangler is a huge leap from the Gladiator when it comes to an issue with aftermarket parts.

Also I've used the same set of lights on 2 factory halogen equipped trucks. Had faulty reverse lights on the Sport S, and worked fine on the Mojave.
Sponsored

Last edited:

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I appreciate that you are entitled to your opinions. The information provided is still factual despite this; this product is not defective.
The only thing worse than you guys shipping so many of us lights that don't work is how you are handling it. Every post on here by your team tries to shift the blame to Jeep like it's somehow their problem.

Acano363

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
I am sorry, but it is not incumbent on the customer to troubleshoot a bolt on DOT approved vendor part.

Of course this is a product defect, if it causes some jeeps to throw an error code (and the purchase and use of a programmer), then the product is defective.

I find it amazing that people are so patient!!!

IMHO
I don’t know all of the details regarding this matter but based on some reading
I second calling this a defect due to this product not currently functioning as plug and play. Also, the adverse effect that end users are currently reporting.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
The only thing worse than you guys shipping so many of us lights that don't work is how you are handling it. Every post on here by your team tries to shift the blame to Jeep like it's somehow their problem.
We don't seek to place blame anywhere. We are simply communicating the facts as they are. Our team works very hard to be as transparent and communicative as possible.

Our development team has taken ownership of this inconvenience and for finding a satisfactory solution as soon as possible. We are doing everything possible to resolve it for our customers.

We have a fix available now for those with a programmer and another fix coming very soon for those who do not wish to use a programmer, as well as the option for a hassle-free return if neither option is acceptable for someone. If there is something else that we can do at the moment, we would be happy to hear it and try our best to accommodate each customer.

I don’t know all of the details regarding this matter but based on some reading
I second calling this a defect due to this product not currently functioning as plug and play. Also, the adverse effect that end users are currently reporting.
Again, this is not a product defect. This has to do with how certain individual Jeep's systems interact with aftermarket products in general. We have posted a more in-depth explanation further up the thread, and we have a solution available now and another in the works.

-Rachel

OP
OP
Jwardrip

Jwardrip

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Automobile Manufacturing
Hi Jerry, happy to help here.

The ORACLE Lighting tail lights are brighter than the OEM LED tails. Inherently, that means more wattage. Some LED-equipped Jeeps (not all) will see this difference in wattage and display an error message on the dash. This is simply due to differences in wattage & the way some Jeeps are configured to detect errors, not a product defect, and the lights should still function normally outside of the dash message.

This message can be quickly solved with the JSCAN, Tazer, or another programmer which allows lighting configuration.

As another option, our team has been testing different non-programmer solutions for this, and we are EXTREMELY close. You can get on a wait list to receive this solution free-of-charge by completing this form: https://forms.gle/BzUYkNamRzWuybqc9

Since this will not occur on all LED Equipped Jeeps as this is operating system dependent, the lights must be installed and issue confirmed to be eligible for this.

We are happy to answer further questions you may have here, via PM, or over the phone

-Rachel
I was able to resolve my issue with my tazer.
The solution for me was to turn off the LED tail lights and then turn them back on. Everything works as it should now.
Thank you

Sponsored

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Be happy you got yours! I've forgotten that I ordered these it's been so long and no matter how many times you ask @ORACLElights, they won't tell you when they are coming. At this point, I doubt that I'll see them at all

KC_H

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Be happy you got yours! I've forgotten that I ordered these it's been so long and no matter how many times you ask @ORACLElights, they won't tell you when they are coming. At this point, I doubt that I'll see them at all
I suspect that there is a major redesign taking place on the electrical side...

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I was able to resolve my issue with my tazer.
The solution for me was to turn off the LED tail lights and then turn them back on. Everything works as it should now.
Thank you
Great to hear! Please reach out to us if we can provide further assistance, and we will be happy to help you.

Hi Robby, I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated. We are working as quickly as possible to manufacture these to meet the extremely high demand for this product. We do mention this at checkout and in a post-purchase email so everyone is informed. There are thousands on order, and we aren't currently able to provide an accurate ETA with confidence at this time. We feel that it would be more frustrating to overpromise on the fulfillment date.

As soon as your order is up, we will provide a tracking number. We are eager to have our order out to you as soon as possible. Our team is sorry for the inconvenience of a backorder, and we are happy to assist you with a cancelation if you do not wish to wait. Please feel free to contact us here via PM or by phone/email in our signature.

-Rachel

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Great to hear! Please reach out to us if we can provide further assistance, and we will be happy to help you.

Hi Robby, I'm sorry to hear that you are frustrated. We are working as quickly as possible to manufacture these to meet the extremely high demand for this product. We do mention this at checkout and in a post-purchase email so everyone is informed. There are thousands on order, and we aren't currently able to provide an accurate ETA with confidence at this time. We feel that it would be more frustrating to overpromise on the fulfillment date.

As soon as your order is up, we will provide a tracking number. We are eager to have our order out to you as soon as possible. Our team is sorry for the inconvenience of a backorder, and we are happy to assist you with a cancelation if you do not wish to wait. Please feel free to contact us here via PM or by phone/email in our signature.

-Rachel
My question is, and always has been, your definition of "order up". If YOU know when that is, there's no reason not to share that with the customer. That's the difference between a kickstarter campaign and an actual business offering a product.

Sponsored

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
My question is, and always has been, your definition of "order up". If YOU know when that is, there's no reason not to share that with the customer. That's the difference between a kickstarter campaign and an actual business offering a product.
I think their sales software leaves a lot to be desired. I was in the pre-order and they couldn't tell me my place in line in the pre-order either. Love the lights, but man, it seems like the sales system puts your order in a mystery box that even Oracle doesn't know about until it spits out a shipping label for a certain product.

I absolutely get the pitfalls of a company giving dates for shipping only to have those not be met but if they have 1000 orders, and you are order number 900 then let that person know. You don't have to give an estimated shipping date. That should be enough info to let that person know it's going to be a long time. Then that person can make the decision if they want to wait. Maybe that person had their eye on some other jeep mod but hundreds of dollars are tied up in waiting for these lights that could be months out yet.

It's a simple concept of keeping your customers informed that I feel more and more companies are struggling with. The only reason I can think of for Oracle not being able to provide people this info (your place in line) is that their sales system sucks and that's on them.

ScooterInTX

First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I think their sales software leaves a lot to be desired. I was in the pre-order and they couldn't tell me my place in line in the pre-order either. Love the lights, but man, it seems like the sales system puts your order in a mystery box that even Oracle doesn't know about until it spits out a shipping label for a certain product.

I absolutely get the pitfalls of a company giving dates for shipping only to have those not be met but if they have 1000 orders, and you are order number 900 then let that person know. You don't have to give an estimated shipping date. That should be enough info to let that person know it's going to be a long time. Then that person can make the decision if they want to wait. Maybe that person had their eye on some other jeep mod but hundreds of dollars are tied up in waiting for these lights that could be months out yet.

It's a simple concept of keeping your customers informed that I feel more and more companies are struggling with. The only reason I can think of for Oracle not being able to provide people this info (your place in line) is that their sales system sucks and that's on them.
In the spirit of supporting each other, could you share how long you waited to get yours?

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

"Order up" means when your order is fulfilled. At this point, you will receive a tracking number. As stated, we do not have the information you want available to share. We cannot give an ETA at the moment, and we do not give a number in line because this does not give any actionable information and can cause more confusion/frustration as we have seen in past backorder situations. Our initial pre-order waited several months, and we are closing the waiting gap as quickly as possible with every batch manufactured.

Not sure what is meant by "an actual business" all things considered, but we try our absolute best to be as transparent and communicative as possible throughout the process without causing more trouble for our customers. Things are changing very fast these days with material sourcing, manufacturing delays, and our continued pushes to overcome these obstacles. This is a frustrating reality right now, and I understand the dislike of it. There are two options available -- keep the order or cancel the order. We are happy to provide support either way.

-Rachel

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
In the spirit of supporting each other, could you share how long you waited to get yours?
I was a pre-order and got mine in the very first shipment that went out. I don't know that my wait time would really relate to an order after the fact. I ordered April 21st as part of the preorder and got them Oct 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.