Sponsored

Oracle Flush Mount Tail Lights cracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
There are a lot of companies like this now. Overall business is so good they can afford to be pretty insensitive to customer concerns. I look at it as a missed opportunity, even for the cost of replacing the lights they could create an incredible amount of good will. This thread will cost them thousands of dollars and the cost of those lights probably $150.
Sponsored

Gladiator20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator sport s
When a company sells a product as plug and play, and later says that you need to buy a device from another company to make their product work right.....that is a major RED flag.

They should have immediately refunded all orders until THEY came up with an integrated solution. Their customer service responses have been comical at best.

On a side note.... I bought their pre-runner light kit for $51.35 with shipping . 2 out of 3 had the lenses discolor and 1 fell off in about 8 months.
Is this the re-design version of the pre runner lights they just released? Or the previous version with the round led and washers to mount?

The Welsh Griffin

First Name
TBone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Work in an Oven
I really liked the look of this product and the thought of them not catching a branch as they seemed nice and flush . However after seeing the OP and the information he has given theres no way I would try these until Oracle makes some changes. Throw in the customs charges, shipping and exchange rate, no thanks.

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Is this the re-design version of the pre runner lights they just released? Or the previous version with the round led and washers to mount?
I haven't seen a redesigned version. Mine were the round ones.

Interestingly, I found the same lights I paid $51 from Oracle for $12 including shipping (and one additional light for a total of 4) off ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154405110002

Only difference is no wiring connectors (not a big deal)

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I haven't seen a redesigned version. Mine were the round ones.

Interestingly, I found the same lights I paid $51 from Oracle for $12 including shipping (and one additional light for a total of 4) off ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/154405110002

Only difference is no wiring connectors (not a big deal)
I'm gonna get some of those. That beats $51 for sure.

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
U get what u pay for... so I need to spend $600+ for tail lights for them to be quality? Sorry, I don't buy it. I'll wait for the ebay/Amazon knock offs, buy a small pack of jb weld, and still pay less. At least half the aftermarket products on my jeep are knockoffs with no issues after 1.5 yrs. Still get compliments and praise on looks and performance. I had my eyes on a couple of Oracle products, but now I'm definitely turned off. This post and their response says it all.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.