First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Construction Manager
I went with the METALCLOAK JT Gladiator 3.5” Game Changer Suspension with front Driveline A3235 and Fox 2.5" external reservoir adjustable shocks. I believe this suspension meets my criteria more than the other options I compared. Now just awaiting my KM3 39's...BFG says they were pushed back to early August.
Sponsored

JMJ52876

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Medical Biller/Collection
Just one more thing to consider about wheel spacers. Most tire shops will not do anything for you if you have them. Too much risk on their part if something happens like cracking them when torqueing, or the tire just coming off.

Many wheel companies make wheels that are hub centric. I purchased my Methods because of that, and they just look really good. Many of the sites you can refine your search to hub centric and see only those that are.

RamRod

First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Military
I just had the metalcloak game changer installed on my rubicon. Personally I really like it, I went with the 6pak shocks. Personal opinion, don’t run spacers, if you can afford the wheels get ones that’ll work without spacers. I know they’ve changed from the early 2000’s but it’s one less part you don’t have to worry about failing while you’re on the trails. Especially while lugging around 40’s, screw having to change those out on rocks lol
Sponsored