Ordered my first Jeep through Gupton

MJDGator

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Taco
Hey all, just checking in. I just put a deposit down on a Gladiator Sport S with Gupton. Sting Gray, max tow, aux switches, tech group, popular equip, and gorilla glass. So far Daniel at Gupton has been great. Very responsive. My initial email to him was on 11/2. I was very close to going with the eco diesel but did too much reading online and scared myself away from that option. LOL

So far my future plans for it are a Clayton 2.5" Overland + lift with Fox 2.0 IFP's, KMC or Method 17" rims (0 offset) bronze rims, and 35x11.5 tires.
Sponsored

Metzger

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Real Estate
Congrads, I also ordered from Gupton on Nov 1st. Did you get an estimate on delivery?

ArcherRunner

First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13Chevy Spark 06Armada 2021S/G Mojave
Hey all, just checking in. I just put a deposit down on a Gladiator Sport S with Gupton. Sting Gray, max tow, aux switches, tech group, popular equip, and gorilla glass. So far Daniel at Gupton has been great. Very responsive. My initial email to him was on 11/2. I was very close to going with the eco diesel but did too much reading online and scared myself away from that option. LOL

So far my future plans for it are a Clayton 2.5" Overland + lift with Fox 2.0 IFP's, KMC or Method 17" rims (0 offset) bronze rims, and 35x11.5 tires.

I tried putting in an order for mine on saturday. I was told by the dealer order couldnt go thru without me adding the dual door group an extra $5k. I did not put the order in i wasnt going to pay an extra $5k for some doors i was not going to use.

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
what's the best way to get Daniel @ Gupton attention? I sent an initial email, I'd like to forward a build sheet, see their price, and tell him yes or no to a deal

Sponsored

OP
OP

MJDGator

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Taco
what's the best way to get Daniel @ Gupton attention? I sent an initial email, I'd like to forward a build sheet, see their price, and tell him yes or no to a deal
My first email to him was introducing myself and included a build sheet. Subject: 2022 Jeep Gladiator Order Sheet.

OP
OP

MJDGator

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Taco
I tried putting in an order for mine on saturday. I was told by the dealer order couldnt go thru without me adding the dual door group an extra $5k. I did not put the order in i wasnt going to pay an extra $5k for some doors i was not going to use.
Through Gupton? If so then I do not know what to tell you on that. Maybe there is an option that you selected that requires the doors. My build is pretty basic. Maybe the dealer is trying to pull a fast one on you.

Last edited:
OP
OP

MJDGator

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Taco
Congrads, I also ordered from Gupton on Nov 1st. Did you get an estimate on delivery?
No hard estimate yet. Assuming early January.

ArcherRunner

First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13Chevy Spark 06Armada 2021S/G Mojave
Through Gupton? If so then I do not know what to tell you on that. Maybe there is an option that you selected that requires the doors. My build is pretty basic. Maybe the dealer is trying to pull a fast one on you.
dealer in the chicagoland area. i tried to order with max tow package, still required me to purchase the dual door. i thought about them trying to pull a fast one on me. ill be calling a few dealers around the area soon as i get around to it. thanks

DADDI8R

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Lab Technician
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive my ignorance here. Why are people from around the country ordering from a dealer in TN?

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Forgive my ignorance here. Why are people from around the country ordering from a dealer in TN?
6-8% below invoice without haggling. Incredibly easy and straight forward purchase experience with Gupton.

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
I'm in Oklahoma and even with flying (Delta Comfort+ or First Class) and staying in a hotel halfway home I'm still saving thousands over buying locally.

I'm all about keeping my money as close to home as possible, but even my convictions come at a price.

Pescatoral Pursuit

Banned
Banned
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 F-150, ‘15 CTS, ‘21 JT Urban Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Plumba
There's a lot of buzz around gupton but there's more volume discount dealers like Mall of Georgia in Atlanta, Koons in Virginia, Chapman in Philly, and others who offered the same discounts, and some with better communication.

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
There's a lot of buzz around gupton but there's more volume discount dealers like Mall of Georgia in Atlanta, Koons in Virginia, Chapman in Philly, and others who offered the same discounts, and some with better communication.
Some of those you listed are 1 or 2 percent higher than Gupton but absolutely a good deal for anyone in their respective areas that don't want to make a cross country hike to Gupton.

For me I went to Gupton since all the Jeep dealers around here are garbage. I think maybe half of the ones I contacted were willing to do MSRP on an order and the other half didn't even know what I was talking about or tried to sell me on overpriced used JTs that had none of the features I wanted.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Put - Ready to order new Gladiator, in the subject line.

You can also CC Renee who works with him. Her email is on their website.
Sponsored