Sponsored

out the door pricing

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
This is my first time buying through Costco. My two previous Jeep’s, ( JLU Rubicon for the wife and a JL soft top six speed for my son.) were done through Tread Lightly.... Close to invoice. I’m happy.

Now I have ordered a diesel Gladiator Rubicon and I thought I would try Costco. The JLU was purchased through Salt Lake Valley and that was a pleasant experience. The JL for my son was purchased through another dealership and, frankly, it was a weird experience. I had to go there because they had the only manual transmission at the time.

It turns out that Costco uses the other dealership. They told me if I can verify that Salt Lake Valley is actually selling them for 8% below invoice, or even close, Costco will renegotiate.

That’s why I’m trying to get verification.

i’m grateful for anything anyone can offer.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
This is my first time buying through Costco. My two previous Jeep’s, ( JLU Rubicon for the wife and a JL soft top six speed for my son.) were done through Tread Lightly.... Close to invoice. I’m happy.

Now I have ordered a diesel Gladiator Rubicon and I thought I would try Costco. The JLU was purchased through Salt Lake Valley and that was a pleasant experience. The JL for my son was purchased through another dealership and, frankly, it was a weird experience. I had to go there because they had the only manual transmission at the time.

It turns out that Costco uses the other dealership. They told me if I can verify that Salt Lake Valley is actually selling them for 8% below invoice, or even close, Costco will renegotiate.

That’s why I’m trying to get verification.

i’m grateful for anything anyone can offer.

Best thing you can do is call them. Just got off the phone with sales. They are working the numbers for me. They seem pretty easy to talk to. Never know you might get a better deal.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
Best thing you can do is call them. Just got off the phone with sales. They are working the numbers for me. They seem pretty easy to talk to. Never know you might get a better deal.
Did you talk to Elliot?

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Did you talk to Elliot?
No, I just called the dealership. I honestly don't remember his name. If the experience is not desirable I'll talk to Elliot. I've talked to so many dealers as a cash buyer it's hard to keep them all straight. I'm talking to dealers in AZ and TX, some are slow to respond some not so much.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare
No, I just called the dealership. I honestly don't remember his name. If the experience is not desirable I'll talk to Elliot. I've talked to so many dealers as a cash buyer it's hard to keep them all straight. I'm talking to dealers in AZ and TX, some are slow to respond some not so much.
I would talk to Elliot directly referring to me (Brian and Robert to facilitate the point. He is a national jeep salesman and hes familiar with giving 8% off invoice

Sponsored

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I would talk to Elliot directly referring to me (Brian and Robert to facilitate the point. He is a national jeep salesman and hes familiar with giving 8% off invoice
May have to, its been an hour since I talked to someone..........no contact so I may move on.

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I'm a legit cash buyer today, easy money as long as the numbers work for me. you'd think these sales people would want to make a sale. This whole experience has been frustrating.

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Tell him brian and robert sent you. Ask him to give you similar deal

Jeep Gladiator out the door pricing 80FDD467-093E-40F3-8285-F02ECE57EF5C
Called no answers and voice mail not set up. I value customer service....things aren't looking to good for Elliott right now.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I called him on the number y'all dropped for him. voicemail hasn't been set up. I'll shoot him an email later tonight and try one more time with a phone call tomorrow.
Ya never know he might be on vacation. I believe he doesn't work Tuesday. I've always gotten through. I can reach out to if you like.
Sponsored