out the door pricing

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
New to gladiator not jeeps. What are you all paying out the door pricing? I was quoted 51.6 out the door.

LED lighting
Proximity key
Safety group
Front camera
Premium audio group
Aux switches
Cloth seats

Should I look elsewhere?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hadoken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Have to add its Rubicon trim.
So out the door I assume you mean including tax, tag, and any title or dealer fees?
It's hard to compare since in CA they can be paying about 10% tax where here in NC we pay 3% tax.

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
So out the door I assume you mean including tax, tag, and any title or dealer fees?
It's hard to compare since in CA they can be paying about 10% tax where here in NC we pay 3% tax.
Out the door, with a 2.37 city sales tax. 90 day transport tag....I live in a different state. Fees and all.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
So there are two places willing to give up to 8% off invoice on orders. Also if you haven't already signed up for Tread Lightly do so. 1% just with that. FCA financing another possible 1% then incentives on top. So two places. Gupton motors in Springfield Tennessee. Ask for Daniel or Renee. SLC Jeep ask for Eliott. I went with the second as it's closer for me. Ordered a custom build. Check it out.​

Sponsored

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
So there are two places willing to give up to 8% off invoice on orders. Also if you haven't already signed up for Tread Lightly do so. 1% just with that. FCA financing another possible 1% then incentives on top. So two places. Gupton motors in Springfield Tennessee. Ask for Daniel or Renee. SLC Jeep ask for Eliott. I went with the second as it's closer for me. Ordered a custom build. Check it out.​
This dealer is in Phoenix. Currently getting quotes from an other in Texas. Salt Lake city is next I guess. I'm factoring in travel cost such into my hard line number.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Find the invoice on kbb.com or ask for it from the dealer and shoot for 5 to 8% below invoice that’s all you need to do those are deals that can be found

calipoontappa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
if you're buying outside of your state be prepared to possibly pay taxes, even if they say out the door in the other state, they usually mean taxes for that county out the door but when you get home to register it in your state you will have to do some legwork. that is what I had to do buying in AZ and bringing it back to CA, extra 1500 for me.

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Find the invoice on kbb.com or ask for it from the dealer and shoot for 5 to 8% below invoice that’s all you need to do those are deals that can be found
I'm an analog
if you're buying outside of your state be prepared to possibly pay taxes, even if they say out the door in the other state, they usually mean taxes for that county out the door but when you get home to register it in your state you will have to do some legwork. that is what I had to do buying in AZ and bringing it back to CA, extra 1500 for me.
My home state doesn't collect any sales tax. All I'll pay is any city/county sales tax where I pick it up at. Hoped I could have found a place that doesn't collect taxes for out of state buyers but seems not to be the case. Still thousands cheaper then buying at home.

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Is there anyway to verify the pricing at Salt Lake Valley?

I agreed to order through Costco before I heard this.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator

I've been working both through email and text. My best responses have been by actually calling and talking to a sales person.

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Another expense that hits us in Canada is provincial safety inspections.
I can buy a vehicle in one province, drive it 50 km to my province for registration and it must have an authorized garage do a safety inspection for up to $300.00. Is this in some or all states as well?

Gladman

First Name
Alistair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland High Altitude Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Hell, you could haul across the provincial border from the lot and it will still need the inspection done right even though it is right from the factory.

akrkwk310

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328i xDrive sport wagon, i3 REx, Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Healthcare

What do you mean by verifying the price?

OP
OP
Redneckpanda

Redneckpanda

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Hell, you could haul across the provincial border from the lot and it will still need the inspection done right even though it is right from the factory.
Ouch! Some places in the states are out of control in Taxes. Just working a new deal for a place that does collect any taxes for out of state buyers.
Sponsored