First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
You got it: ordered Gobi Mojave on March 4th. People who ordered after me are already receiving theirs or know they are hitting their dealers soon.
I don’t even have a build sheet.
So there’s my britches all done up.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Very low confidence in the dealer service staff in finding and fixing my CEL for highly repeatable cylinder 5 misfire. If I didn't think it would risk causing issues with the warranty I'd get into myself.
They did offer to open a Star case or whatever you call it, so I guess I'll let them bumble around with that.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
ok so let's hear your pants/ panties in a bundle issues...
People talking about Broncos and other vehicles in a Jeep forum.

Just kidding!

Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Ummm, any topic already discussed that is then discussed again. It's like deja vu all over again.
How about that fob? 😁

TroutFishingInAmerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Got rear ended, hit and run by a Wrangler. My dash cam recorded it. Wasn't really bad, I was able to find a take off bumper and I did a little touch up. Man that dick weed really pissed me off. Next I hit a deer. Didn't turn it in to insurance, instead I made it a opportunity to upgrade my front bumper. This one was worse but not horrible or anything, cost a little more than my deductible but I have a steel bumper now. Still chapped my hide.
It seems like you can never have nice things. You get something sorted and something else happens. That's why I fish.
Hey, I think I just wrote a blues song.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine

Sponsored

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Ordered Apex disconnects on March 20th, showed they were in stock when in reality it was a 4 week lead time, was fine with that as they were listed at the old price.

May 9th rolls around, no status on my order, 6 weeks. Apex has them in stock now, while the vendor I bought them from still hasn't processed my order. People who bought them from Apex got them in a few days.

Had to keep emailing them to process my order, finally shows shipped on the 13th, but as of right now, no tracking number. Getting really frustrated at this point, getting ready to dispute the transaction on Paypal, tired of waiting over 50 bucks.

Had similar problems with Quadratec and 4wheel parts, showing something in stock when I buy it, and then when it doesn't show up in a few days, have to call and find out they NEVER HAD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I get it, the world is a little more broken than usual right now and our instant gratification service is one of the many casualty's, but in the age of supply issues, TRANSPARENCY IS IMPORTANT, if you don't have it, at least let me know before I pull the trigger!

So tired of these vendors saying yes to keeping my cash, and turning around and saying you'll get your stuff eventually. Maybe.

Well I'm done whining now. :swear:

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Ordered Apex disconnects on March 20th, showed they were in stock when in reality it was a 4 week lead time, was fine with that as they were listed at the old price.

May 9th rolls around, no status on my order, 6 weeks. Apex has them in stock now, while the vendor I bought them from still hasn't processed my order. People who bought them from Apex got them in a few days.

Had to keep emailing them to process my order, finally shows shipped on the 13th, but as of right now, no tracking number. Getting really frustrated at this point, getting ready to dispute the transaction on Paypal, tired of waiting over 50 bucks.

Had similar problems with Quadratec and 4wheel parts, showing something in stock when I buy it, and then when it doesn't show up in a few days, have to call and find out they NEVER HAD IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I get it, the world is a little more broken than usual right now and our instant gratification service is one of the many casualty's, but in the age of supply issues, TRANSPARENCY IS IMPORTANT, if you don't have it, at least let me know before I pull the trigger!

So tired of these vendors saying yes to keeping my cash, and turning around and saying you'll get your stuff eventually. Maybe.

Well I'm done whining now. :swear:
I've had a few of those too. If they've already charged your card open a dispute with the credit card company.
I had to do that with two 55 inch touchscreens from Dell that arrived 3 months late and in a thousand pieces.