Sponsored

Passenger Foot Space Enough For Long Trips?

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I've driven from coast to coast several times and cross country on the Trans America Trail (over 5000 miles). I can tell you that any JK/JL/JT is not anywhere near as comfortable nor have the room of a Ram truck. Having said that, I love my Jeep !
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
The Ram was for the Wife and kid the last 10 years now its my time. They don't like they don't have to ride when I get mine. They got their own vehicles. I am putting in a few luxury items in the jeep in case they do ride to make it a bit better for them but if not oh well.

BDK

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Just a heads up - leg room no problem. On long trips on the driver side - when I have cruise control on and rest my right foot - without fail my heel lands on the snap for the floor mat - drives me crazy. Probably just me and where I put my right foot. The floor mat is snapped in but it's like having a marble under my heel.
Agree with that, but I think the problem is more the Mopar Slush mats. They look good with the logo, but are basically smooth except where elevated for 2 snaps and elevation for water drain.
I will probably replace OEM ones with ones like Rugged Ridge,. They are not smooth and have elevated nubs across entire mat. Makes it one level surface with the snaps and keeps your pants out of water too. I get the marble feeling too today and it also drives me crazy.
Sponsored