shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Pastor
Jeep Gladiator Powerteq tuner? IMG_1110

Found this today in a 2022 I bought a month ago? Anyone know if I can use this to recalibrate for bigger tires or is this useless to me? Thx!
Sponsored

cranbiz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2017 WK2 Trailhawk, 2012 JK
Occupation
IT Analyst, Volunteer Firefighter
I believe that's just the Security Gateway Bypass Module.
https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_and_programmers/cables_and_adapters/parts/18GBJ

It's designed to allow the use of a Flashcal unit.

Personally, I would go ahead and buy a Tazer Mini instead of the Flashcal. It's only a couple of dollars more and does so much more than the Flashcal and it has much larger peer support. The Flashcal is basically a Tazer Lite. If you just need to change tire size, the Tazer Lite will do it and is less than the Flashcal.

OP
OP
Gshane

Gshane

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Pastor
I believe that's just the Security Gateway Bypass Module.
https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_and_programmers/cables_and_adapters/parts/18GBJ

It's designed to allow the use of a Flashcal unit.

Personally, I would go ahead and buy a Tazer Mini instead of the Flashcal. It's only a couple of dollars more and does so much more than the Flashcal and it has much larger peer support. The Flashcal is basically a Tazer Lite. If you just need to change tire size, the Tazer Lite will do it and is less than the Flashcal.
Thx! I'm leaning towards the Lite at this point. Mostly just need to change tire size and gear ratio. Thx again!

cranbiz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2017 WK2 Trailhawk, 2012 JK
Occupation
IT Analyst, Volunteer Firefighter
Thx! I'm leaning towards the Lite at this point. Mostly just need to change tire size and gear ratio. Thx again!
Wouldn't be a bad choice for what you need. Make sure you get the extension cable if the Powertrq doesn't have them. This cable is probably the best $30 you can spend on your Gladiator If you love your hands.
Sponsored