Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Thanks and I am so happy for you and jeasloy at the same time. I like that your getting the aftermarket put on now too. Which leveling kit and how high? Tire size?
I went with the Teraflex 1 1/2 inch leveling kit. I am keeping the stock tires until the Mopar 2 inch lift comes out in November, then I will go up a size to 35s. I will keep the leveling kit on after the lift to make sure the front end stays level because of the weight of the winch and the winch plate. I bought the Black Rhino Abrams wheels in textured grey, should look good with the sting-gray I think. This is my daily, and 35s are plenty for the limited wheeling I get to do each year. I’d love to go 37s, but it’s just not practical for me.
Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
I went with the Teraflex 1 1/2 inch leveling kit. I am keeping the stock tires until the Mopar 2 inch lift comes out in November, then I will go up a size to 35s. I will keep the leveling kit on after the lift to make sure the front end stays level because of the weight of the winch and the winch plate. I bought the Black Rhino Abrams wheels in textured grey, should look good with the sting-gray I think. This is my daily, and 35s are plenty for the limited wheeling I get to do each year. I’d love to go 37s, but it’s just not practical for me.
I understand. I am pretty sure with the diesel I will go with 37, leveling kit and 2 inch mopar lift. Wife says 37 or go home! :) What can you say to that? LOL! Only thing left for me to know is the towing capacity! Although I have one on order , I just need to know! Haha!

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
I understand. I am pretty sure with the diesel I will go with 37, leveling kit and 2 inch mopar lift. Wife says 37 or go home! :) What can you say to that? LOL! Only thing left for me to know is the towing capacity! Although I have one on order , I just need to know! Haha!
37s sure look better on it, but I build all my rigs to be practical and capable. As much as I’d prefer the look of the truck with 37s, I have to make practicality a priority.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
37s sure look better on it, but I build all my rigs to be practical and capable. As much as I’d prefer the look of the truck with 37s, I have to make practicality a priority.
I am with you, if for any reason the 37 don't allow for both capable and practical, it is time to go to 35's. I will plan on using mine to hunt , fish and tow my travel trailer! First I need to take delivery! LOL! Thanks!

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel
Any chance you can take a pic of your GVW sticker in the door? Was hoping to get an idea on the towing capacity? Would really appreciate it!
Door sticker only shows what is already known. 6450 GVWR for the Rubicon. They don’t list towing numbers on that sticker. It would be what is the generic listing in the owners manual which has already been put up here or what is being found for your VIN online/app.

Sponsored

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Door sticker only shows what is already known. 6450 GVWR for the Rubicon. They don’t list towing numbers on that sticker. It would be what is the generic listing in the owners manual which has already been put up here or what is being found for your VIN online/app.
Ah ok! Where can I find the generic listing in the owners manual which has already been put up here? I have a VIN number but cant see anything on online via the app since it has only been 3 weeks since I ordered? If not, no worries! Thanks again!

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
Ah ok! Where can I find the generic listing in the owners manual which has already been put up here? I have a VIN number but cant see anything on online via the app since it has only been 3 weeks since I ordered? If not, no worries! Thanks again!
6450 is on the build sheet jtur diesel. On the bottom right of bottom picture, payload is on top picture.

Jeep Gladiator Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel E37E75A0-22AF-4393-BBDE-8FA34F00FB95
Jeep Gladiator Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel CAD3B9F6-D3D2-4163-9680-906FA8F01F7C

jwalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2021 Gladiator Diesel Rubicon) (2020 Gladiator Overland) (2004 TJ, 2" lift).
Ok, so it still says N/A for towing? What I was wondering if it was posted yet, guess not for the Diesel!
Sorry was didn’t get the second picture posted. The post above is fixed.

Riley1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fuck you Nazi Fags. No clear delete accounts button. But I’m outta here. Enjoy sucking dicks!
Occupation
Killing liberals!
Well, mine made it to the dealer. Just received these pics.

Jeep Gladiator Progress of building and delivering the Eco-Diesel CAD3B9F6-D3D2-4163-9680-906FA8F01F7C

Looks exactly like the one I ordered this weekend (minus the steel front bumper)
Sting Grey JTRD, soft top, trail cam, tow package. I went with cloth seats, can’t tell from the pics what interior you’ve got.

Sponsored

angrynewyorker

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Diesel
Looks exactly like the one I ordered this weekend (minus the steel front bumper)
Sting Grey JTRD, soft top, trail cam, tow package. I went with cloth seats, can’t tell from the pics what interior you’ve got.
I went cloth this time, have leather in my JLURD and they are nice, but I have some custom PRP seat covers coming for this one, all red like the Rubicon 10x was. Wanted a little something unique this time around.

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Sorry was didn’t get the second picture posted. The post above is fixed.
Thanks Jwalt- It still has N/A for Towing? Did i miss something? Trying to see if we have an official tow capacity for the JTRD? Car and Driver article states 6500 and I have heard 6k? Any ideas on where to find that info? Thanks again!

kclendaniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 LJ 4.0 turbo, 18 GC Trailhawk 3.6, 17 F150 Screw 3.5EB
Am I reading this correct? 977lbs Max payload on this specific build?

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
I hope to be, but still have no build date and "Jeff" hasn't responded to any emails asking about updates... 07/24 order date
I think 'Jeff' is the same person that sends me once a week updates...kinda pointless since I can find info in the interim via my dealership or phone support
Sponsored