First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Yea, I share everyone’s frustration with Quadratec. I’ve spent thousands of dollars through the years buying from Quadratec and now I think they went off the grid. I’ve sent recent PMs to them from this forum as well as the JL Wrangler forum and “crickets.” Not sure what’s going on with them but I can only imagine they are losing tons of business.
Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Email sent to Rob. Reply received in just few hours with instructions on how to order with the discount and convert my Quadratec account to a full-time 5% off. Easy and fast. Big thx to Rob
Same here. He got back to me within 24 hours with an explanation of the process, and was pretty up front that some things don’t qualify. He’d set me up with the discount on the account, and the 5% off the applicable items. He also offered to get me a quote on the items I wanted before I purchased.

Thanks, @Rob_Quadratec.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Never had a problem with them. A simple phone call to order works also and just mention the forum discount, which is higher than my MIL/VET discount and they’ll apply it right there on the line.

auxSwitch

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Rubi, FZ6
Shout out to Quadratec - I only found out about discount after I already placed an order for a winch. Contacted Rob Windle ([email protected]) asking if there was any chance to get a discount. Few hours later he responded that he'll get me a 5% refund and will mark my account for forum discount.

Also, when I ordered previously, there were instances where I needed to make some changes - I always found their customer service to be top notch - they may not be able to do miracles, but they certainly proactively try to help.

Great to see customer service like this - I know of a company, or two, or ten who could learn from Quadratec.

(cross-posting this on JL forum since i'm member in both)

Sponsored

doc-ketamine

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Rob’s a great guy. Responsive to email, helped set me up with the discount.
Sponsored