Quadratec warning

EezyE

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I’ve been trying to get a print catalog sent to my house for 4 months and have yet to see one. I know they are online but sometimes you just like not staring at a phone or computer.
Sponsored

TrainMan

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Silverado, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.
Well I have minimal experience with them, but so far so good. I ordered a track bar from them, which arrived in under 2 days. I am waiting for the Synergy bracket, and 5 wheels which they say expected to ship July 17th. I also requested and received a catalog after requesting one.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Long thread so I didn’t read it all...but i got the gist.

for almost everything i call them, becasue i use my local club discount. EVERY time, emphasize every, the sales rep let me know if something is out of stock and confirms I want to order it. My best advise to the op would be to call in if your not sure and place the order that way. Plus i think theres a discount for forum members.

Shame y’all are having such issues with them. Ive personally only had positive interactions.

Cdemarac

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Just a warning when ordering from quadratec. You don’t know if something is out of stock until you place an order and then get an email back the next day that they don’t have it. I had forgot about it but it just happened again. Just complete BS in today’s digital world. Parts are available from so many vendors and orig manufacturers, really think this is so wrong that they trick you into ordering from them. Call and check stock before placing orders!
I actually am having this issue right now. I purchased the mopar hood latches in the brushed aluminum look for my dad as a gift, They said in stock ready to ship so I paid for the extra 2 day shipping. I got an email the next day saying they weren’t in stock and they would let me know when they shipped. After a week of trying to get ahold of them to cancel the order. I cant get anyone to answer the phone or an email. At this point I’m just going to work with my bank to dispute the transaction.

This is my first interaction with quadratech and it sure as hell will be my last. I already purchased them locally and was able to gift them on time.

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I hope they are reading this and it would be nice of them to respond. I personally haven't ordered from them yet, and I may not now after hearing all of this.

I hope you guys get all your issues worked out.

Sponsored

Shootist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
From all of the feedback I have read on this thread they seem to have issues deeper than system issues. I personally have not ordered anything from Quadratec so I really can’t comment on their customer service good, bad or otherwise. I can say that some of the issues others are having with slow delivery I have seen from many different sellers including some operating on eBay, some direct manufacturers, Amazon and more. I just hope Things get back to normal soon as I don’t feel it is common for any of the places I have ordered from to have the length of delays I have been experiencing lately. The customer service being lack luster is concerning though as there is never a good time to be a jerk.

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if my proximity to them makes any difference..I live a couple hours from their PA facility.

If your trying to call i know the wait times can suck. Ive found calling earlier in the day helps me get to an actual human a lot faster.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if my proximity to them makes any difference..I live a couple hours from their PA facility.

If your trying to call i know the wait times can suck. Ive found calling earlier in the day helps me get to an actual human a lot faster.
I doubt it. I live in the Charlotte NC area and have never had a issue with them and have received stuff in 3 days or less from them. I think with what's going on right now all vendors are having issues in one way or the other. Some people like to look for things to complain about.

Skull

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Aircraft Technician
Just a warning when ordering from quadratec. You don’t know if something is out of stock until you place an order and then get an email back the next day that they don’t have it. I had forgot about it but it just happened again. Just complete BS in today’s digital world. Parts are available from so many vendors and orig manufacturers, really think this is so wrong that they trick you into ordering from them. Call and check stock before placing orders!
4wheel parts does the same thing...

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I doubt it. I live in the Charlotte NC area and have never had a issue with them and have received stuff in 3 days or less from them. I think with what's going on right now all vendors are having issues in one way or the other. Some people like to look for things to complain about.

That would be incorrect. I held my tongue until this thread popped up.

Any internet based company has but one thing to make them successful. That is customer service. I understood completely that it was a possibility that things would be slow due to the slow down. Quadratec did NOT fulfill their duty as a vendor and notify me that there was a possible long lead time on the product.
I had to contact them and then wait an inappropriate long time for a response that it was back ordered and they had ZERO idea when the order would be fulfilled. Then after another month of ZERO contact and ZERO information I cancelled my order.

It is NOT the customer's responsibility to maintain contact after an order has been placed, it is the vendor's. It is NOT the customer's responsibility to attempt to contact the vendor in the most convenient way for the vendor.
Some people do NOT have the time to wait on hold all day on a phone. I made the purchase online, they have email, I have email. Contact me and update me or it's obvious you do not care about my order or my time.

Simple things like what are being discussed in this thread are easy to fix, but if not fixed will kill an internet company just by word of mouth.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
4WD and Northridge 4x4 do as well. I'm pretty sure 4WD and 4 Wheel parts are owned by the same company. I ended up ordering my Rugged Ridge front bumper from Carid because they guaranteed a quicker delivery and were cheaper than anyone else. Well other than being cheaper, their delivery time was pretty much the same as all other vendors and the bumper shipped from Rugged Ridge.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU
You clearly have it all wrong. There is NOTHING, and I mean NOTHING, more important than getting your Jeep parts next day. Same day is preferred, but one must settle for next day if necessary.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
That would be incorrect. I held my tongue until this thread popped up.

Any internet based company has but one thing to make them successful. That is customer service. I understood completely that it was a possibility that things would be slow due to the slow down. Quadratec did NOT fulfill their duty as a vendor and notify me that there was a possible long lead time on the product.
I had to contact them and then wait an inappropriate long time for a response that it was back ordered and they had ZERO idea when the order would be fulfilled. Then after another month of ZERO contact and ZERO information I cancelled my order.

It is NOT the customer's responsibility to maintain contact after an order has been placed, it is the vendor's. It is NOT the customer's responsibility to attempt to contact the vendor in the most convenient way for the vendor.
Some people do NOT have the time to wait on hold all day on a phone. I made the purchase online, they have email, I have email. Contact me and update me or it's obvious you do not care about my order or my time.

Simple things like what are being discussed in this thread are easy to fix, but if not fixed will kill an internet company just by word of mouth.
Name one that has went out of business because 6 or so people get on a internet forum and complain. Quadratecs has a store in West Chester PA that does a ton business locally so I don't think a few internet warriors are going to put them out of business

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J

Online store, yes they do. I have made that statement on this forum.

But if you go to a physical store location to make your order, you will receive stock status at that point in time, approximate delivery date, AND the store will call you if there is a problem with the order or when the order arrives.

Until Quadratec decides to open brick and mortar locations across the country, everyone is stuck with their poor online version.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Name one that has went out of business because 6 or so people get on a internet forum and complain. Quadratecs has a store in West Chester PA that does a ton business locally so I don't think a few internet warriors are going to put them out of business
Do you REALLY think that the people that are speaking up here are the ONLY ones to have issues? Do you REALLY think the other people that are having these same issues aren't telling other people about their issues?

If so you are VERY naive.

Good for the people in West Chester. But I can guarantee you the amount of business out of that brick and mortar doesn't even come close to 10% of their internet business.
Sponsored