First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
Are you asking if you need to replace your rear track bar when installing larger tires? If so, the answer is not dependent on tire size, but lift height. Replacement is not necessary unless going over 2” of rear lift. Or maybe you just want to see Clayton’s rear track bar...

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Are you asking if you need to replace your rear track bar when installing larger tires? If so, the answer is not dependent on tire size, but lift height. Replacement is not necessary unless going over 2” of rear lift.
many 37’s dont fit stock location under the bed. Rumor is Clayton has a contoured rear track bar to fit true 37” tires.

Deleted member 30519

many 37’s dont fit stock location under the bed. Rumor is Clayton has a contoured rear track bar to fit true 37” tires.
I went with a rubicon express rear track bar for my 3.5" lift. That thing is super thick compared to the stock one. I like it so much I think I might eventually ditch my RC front track bar for the rubicon express one.

OP
OP
KurtP

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
I went with a rubicon express rear track bar for my 3.5" lift. That thing is super thick compared to the stock one. I like it so much I think I might eventually ditch my RC front track bar for the rubicon express one.
right, but you cant fit a true 37” tire under the bed in the stock location. You need a contoured one to clear the tire.

Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I am very interested as well. My new 37" spare is one of the few that doesn't fit.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I don't understand why I don't receive notifications for these threads in our personal section, so I apologize I never saw this!

VA Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubi 06 LJ Rubi
This thing gives plenty of clearance I have a 37 Ridge Grappler and fits with room to spare.
Sponsored