First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Stingray Gray
Occupation
Sales
Thanks @Clayton Off Road. Everything is here and arrived in perfect shape. Your sticker overhead must be insane!!!

Now... can I convince the wife to watch the two year old for a few uninterrupted days while I get dirty... ;). 2.5" Overland with Fox 2.0's
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems IMG_1068

Size 11 Croc for size comparison, these are BEEFY!
Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems IMG_1069
Sponsored

Nespeezy

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Guys this is the Clayton off-road 3.5 inch overland kit. Any questions let me know. Great kit Adam and the boys are very supportive and will take your call anytime. Tires are 37 13.5 18. I can fit 40s. No problem.

616AB1A8-3F3F-4623-884B-BE56C7A06935.jpeg

078CE232-5865-4765-BBDC-D183C4CE89C8.jpeg

984305F1-8AE9-4549-BCAA-0C5975379DB2.jpeg

9D7357BE-80F2-4264-8ED2-B6764E258E50.jpeg

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Thanks @Clayton Off Road. Everything is here and arrived in perfect shape. Your sticker overhead must be insane!!!

Now... can I convince the wife to watch the two year old for a few uninterrupted days while I get dirty... ;). 2.5" Overland with Fox 2.0's
IMG_1068.jpeg

Size 11 Croc for size comparison, these are BEEFY!
IMG_1069.jpeg
Very Cool. My Overland Plus kit is arriving tomorrow. It seems they are all finally shipping at the same time. I received just the control arms box today. There are 7 boxes total coming. On these updated kits, the bottom rear track bar in your picture is supposed to clear a 37 inch spare. Does your new rear track bar look contoured in any way ?

JBahr

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Stingray Gray
Occupation
Sales
Very Cool. My Overland Plus kit is arriving tomorrow. It seems they are all finally shipping at the same time. I received just the control arms box today. There are 7 boxes total coming. On these updated kits, the bottom rear track bar in your picture is supposed to clear a 37 inch spare. Does your new rear track bar look contoured in any way ?
I am not in front of it now, but no it does not seem to be contoured in any way. Maybe it's a smaller diameter thicker wall? Not sure though. Might want to confirm with @Clayton Off Road

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just made the switch on the track bars, a few of the old straight style bars went into kits a few weeks back. If you received the old-style track bar and were really looking forward to the new one with the bend, give us a call and we can figure out a way to exchange it for you! I'll be making a formal post about this soon, but basically going forward if anybody has a kit from us purchased before this change was made and is looking to upgrade to the new bar with the clearance bend, we'll be coming up with some sort of upgrade deal for you guys. Just to clarify as well there's nothing wrong with the straight bar, no design flaws or defects or anything like that, we just updated the design to clear a 37" spare tire more easily.

Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Just made the switch on the track bars, a few of the old straight style bars went into kits a few weeks back. If you received the old-style track bar and were really looking forward to the new one with the bend, give us a call and we can figure out a way to exchange it for you! I'll be making a formal post about this soon, but basically going forward if anybody has a kit from us purchased before this change was made and is looking to upgrade to the new bar with the clearance bend, we'll be coming up with some sort of upgrade deal for you guys. Just to clarify as well there's nothing wrong with the straight bar, no design flaws or defects or anything like that, we just updated the design to clear a 37" spare tire more easily.

Do you have anyone running the 3.5 suspension with the falcon 3.5 ADAPT and a diesel yet?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Do you have anyone running the 3.5 suspension with the falcon 3.5 ADAPT and a diesel yet?
We've done a ton of Diesel kits on the JT both 2.5" and 3.5" kits, but I don't think any yet, at least to my knowledge with the 3.5 shocks, it's pretty rare we see an order for those! We have done quite a few of our kits with the 3.3's however, all good feedback!

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Here it is !! Just got mine. It's bent for success! The new JT rear bent track bar to clear 37" tires is on the top of the picture. Yea !

Jeep Gladiator Clayton Off Road JT Suspension Systems gHHOCM

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Here it is !! Just got mine. It's bent for success! The new JT rear bent track bar to clear 37" tires is on the top of the picture. Yea !

Those are some nice looking track bars! ;)

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst

Can't wait to see that rear track bar pic after install.

Sponsored

Reasons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KL Cherokee Trailhawk, JT Gladiator RUBICON
Occupation
Enabler

Excited to see how much clearance this yields.
@Clayton Off Road did you guys test to see if 38"s fit?

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Excited to see how much clearance this yields.
@Clayton Off Road did you guys test to see if 38"s fit?
From our research, Jeep designed that area to be able to fit a 35" tire max, but obviously it was discovered that a 37" tire can just barely squeeze in there once these vehicles were being lifted more and more. Our goal with this track bar was to be able to make something that improves even more upon the Clayton lift experience by allowing you guys to more easily fit some of your even larger size tires underneath the truck, without having to air down or force them to fit. With that being said, most 38's and possibly even some larger size 37" tires might still struggle to fit underneath there in general just due to the overall size of the space there is to work with, but from our testing most 37's will fit perfectly fine with this added modification. If you are looking to fit 38's or larger underneath the truck, you'll probably still have to air down the tire, again not due to the track bar not allowing for them, but because of the overall size of the space underneath. It might be a little bit easier to now fit something like a 38" spare, but it definitely is not intended to allow you to do so perfectly. Hopefully that makes sense, let me know if you have any other questions!

OP
OP
Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
@Clayton Off Road, Will the lift kits that are on order ship with this new track bar?
If it has not shipped yet then yes all orders on standby will be shipping with this updated track bar, if it shipped already there's a small chance depending on how far back you ordered the kit that it may contain the old track bar, however if you contact us to exchange the track bar before you open the box and you're still within 30 days of receiving your order we can get it exchanged for you.

Last edited:

robd1438

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Can someone with the 3.5" Overland system and 37's measure from ground to rooftop for me please? I'm changing my order of a 3.5" ride right with 35's to the 3.5" overland with 37's and want to make sure it will fit in my garage. Thanks!
Sponsored